« Chilly »

Started: December 4th (my moms bday :D)
Ended: December 10th

Contains: clothed sex, scratching/marking kink(?), masochism

Words: 1940

///

The UK fucking sucked during winter. Well, it sucked to Dream. After living in a warm state his whole life, being in such a cold place made him upset.

And to make this worse, George was busy talking to Karl, something he didn't do too much. So, of course, he was focused on that, making Dream upset and needy. If he couldn't go outside, he would just mess with George.

Dream walks into their shared room, body wilting as he sees George with a wide smile. Was it jealousy? He didn't know. He climbs onto the bed beside the brunette, laying on his stomach with his head next to his waist.

George looks down at him, scoffing before immediately turning back to his phone

"What is it?" Karl asks.
"Dream." George begins to pet his hair.
"Hiiiiii Dreammmm!"
Dream laughs, "Hiiiii Karlllll."

George continues his conversation with Karl, still petting and messing with Dreams hair. Dream smiles, body warming at the subtle act. He had the small thought, "maybe I'll just sleep instead", but he quickly stopped himself from calming down.

As George and Karl keep talking, Dreams starts to nuzzle himself into George's lap, moving from his thigh to his lower abdomen. George laughs, tugging on his hair lightly. A chill shoots up Dreams body, making him shudder. He moves closer to George's body.

"I'm coldddd!" Dream pulls his arms out from under his body and wraps them around George's waist. He looks up, making eye contact with him.

"Get the blanket then," George says blankly. Dream hears Karl snicker, making his face twist.
"You're so mean." He puts his head back down against George's stomach.
"I'm not mean, I'm just giving you a solution."
"The blanket won't make me warm." He looks back up, pouting.
"What do you want?"

Dream smirks widely. It turns to a grin as George looks at him, eyes practically screaming "don't say it". He puckers his lips, struggling with his wide smile.

"No, I'm not gonna do that."
"Come onnnn!!" Dream pouts harder, eyebrows furrowing.
"Shut up."
"Pleaseeee?" He dips his head down, tilting it as well.
Blush grows on George's face as he looks to the side, smiling sheepishly. "Stop."

Karl laughs loudly. "Ooooh George is blushingggg!!"
"Oh my god, shut up!" George groans loudly, dramatically. The two other males laugh more.

Dream leaves him be for a few minutes, laying still on George's lap as he listens to his and Karl's diverting conversations.

It's like he fell more and more in love with George every word he spoke. His voice was addicting- his accent, his word associations, his laugh, his humor, his tone, his audible smile, everything.

Dream suddenly felt giddy, giggling loudly and kicking his feet. He stuffs his face deeper into George's body, smiling widely and tightening his arms around him.

George smiles down at him, "what?"
Dream sighs. "I love you."
"Oh my god-" George rolls his eyes, smile widening.

Dream giggles again, pulling away before quickly picking up George's shirt and moving his head to lay underneath. George yelps, grasping at him and laughing. Dream just stays still and kisses his stomach softly. He hums at the warmth of his skin and the way his body moved as he laughed. Dreams heart warmed, smile widening impossibly more.

"Dream, get out of my shirt! Oh my- Karl, I'll call you back later." They wave to each other goodbye, and George hangs up and sets his phone down on the nightstand. He pushes on Dream again, and this time, Dream actually pulls away completely. George grabs his face, "What are you doing!"