« Pocky »

Started: September 21st
Ended: October 24th

Contains: thigh riding, just a lot of making out, the tiniest bit of daddy kink?, cock rubbing, blowjob, hair pulling

Words: 1500

///

Tiktok trends. People see them and think, "oh that'd be so funny!", or "holy crap i'd get my ass beat.. let's do it!", or even "this made me horny?" Ah, the internet.

But, is it weird that Dream saw this and thought, "George"?

"What?" George spoke softly, looking up from his phone.
"Huh?"
"You said my name."
"I did?"
"Sounded like it."
"Sorry."

Dream mentally face palms.

Pocky.

Breadsticks with chocolate. How does this decide kissing? Cmon bro, just stick with spaghetti.

But he wanted it.

He wanted to do it with George.

Hell, not even for the tiktok. Just in general. Was it because he wanted to kiss him? Maybe. Did he know this? Possibly.

"Hey, George."

George looked up again, this time setting his phone down in his lap. "What's up?"

"I was thinking of going to the store to get snacks, want anything?"
"I'll take some gummy bears."
"Okay."

Dream got up from the couch, slipping his phone in his pocket. He shakily walks to the front door for his shoes and keys. Why am I doing this? Is this stupid?

And before he even realized, he was walking out the door. Muscle memory, he guessed.

//

Ah, the glorious candy isle. Even at (insert fake ass dollar store name), they had good candy. Plus, Halloween was coming up, so yeah, they had good candy.

(Ahaha I did it guys I made the reference)

Dream looks around, not being able to find it. So he just grabs gummy bears, guessing it would be at the register.

It was.

"Hey, you look familiar."

Dream looks up through his lashes. "How.. so?"

The cashier smirks. "You're with George, eh? God he would talk about you a lot." They talked about it so calmly, bagging the items and clicking around on the monitor. "Enjoy whatever you're doing."

Dream laughs nervously, sliding his card and putting in his pin. "Thanks..."

//

(You're welcome)

//

"Hello hello!" Dream walks through the front door, tossing his car keys on the table and kicking his shoes off.

George hopped up from the couch, "Got my gummy bears?"
"Yes I do."
"Thank you."

He grabs the candy from the bag, smiling up at the blonde. Dream smiles back.

"What's this?" George had grabbed the pocky from the bag.

Dream stutters, "oh, uh, I saw it online and thought i- we- i- i could try it." George scoffs.

"Okay, let's do it." George grabs Dreams arm, pulling him to the couch.
"W-What?"
"You said we, didn't you?"
"I- I guess so?"

George plops in front of him. Dream was still standing. He stares down at the Brit, red burning on his face.