« Vibrator »

Started: December 26th
Ended: January 7th

Contains: vibrator play, leading, pet names, handsfree orgasm, public humiliation, prostate abuse
CW// intended friend break up of george and karl :( sorry

Words: 3296

shhh don't make fun of me for having nachos as an entrée i live in east texas- it's either that or fuckin garlic wings istg
dances in southern

///

"Knock knock?" Dream hits his knuckles on the doorframe of their shared room, making George look up towards him. He walks in with a wide smile, hands behind his back as he walks.

"What do you have?" George asks as he sits next to him on the bed. He sits up straight against the headrest.

"I have a proposal."
"Fancy." George snickers.
Dream rolls his eyes, "not that kind of proposal idiot. A request."
"Oh this'll be good." George sets his phone down, scooting closer to the blonde. "What is it?"

Dream hums with his smile widening even more. He pulls out whatever's behind his back with it enclosed in his hands, and sets his hands out for George to take. George places his hands open underneath them, and Dream drops the mysterious item.

George's eyes widen. It was a small vibrator wrap, black and egg-shaped.

"I want you to wear that while we go eat dinner with Sapnap and Karl," Dream says bluntly.
George looks up at him slowly, "no way in hell."
"Awww please?" Dream pouts dramatically.
"I'll humiliate myself Dream!"
Dream leans in, "and what's wrong with that?"

Crimson rises on George's face. He looks down, flustered. Dream grips his thigh, leaning into his ear, "I'll give you a nice treat when we get back.." he coos. George whimpers softly.

"Fine."
"Thaaaaaank youuuuu" Dream pecks his lips before getting up off the bed. "Let's get ready."

//

George bounces his leg nervously, looking around as they wait for the couple to arrive. Dream has his hand resting softly on his thigh, rubbing up and down to soothe his stress. That only made things worse seeing as butterflies shot through George's stomach, but Dream didn't need to know that.

"Dream this is stupid, I'm going to humiliate myself!" George desperately grabs onto Dreams hand, squeezing it anxiously. "You know I'm vocal.."

Dream squeezes his hand twice, rubbing his thumb over the back. "Don't worry about it, okay? You're gonna do great my love, you just have to make sure to not blow your cover." He kisses George's temple softly.

"Dream!" Sapnap suddenly yelps, laughing at their surprise. Dream gets up from the booth to dab Sapnap up, pulling him into a side hug with a pat on the back. Karl grins, waving at George and sitting across from him. George waves back sheepishly.

The two men sit back down, Dream clearing his throat with his hand going back to George's thigh. "We we're just talking about what drinks we'd order, so I hope you guys know what you want."

They proceed with talking, George's leg bouncing more. At any second Dream could just turn it on, and he knows that he would make a noise. A falter in his speech, a whine, a shake, anything could happen. George picks at Dreams hand to distract himself.

"George? You okay?" Karl tilts his head in worry. Sapnap and Dream look over to him.

"What?" George looks up, body tightening. "Oh, no, I just uh, slept weirdly. Sorry."

Dream scoots closer to him and grips his thigh harder. He leans down in front of him, "we were about to order our drinks and entrée, what were you wanting?"