« Knife »

Started: November 12th
Ended: idk man i didn't write it down 🤷‍♂️

Contains: knife play, blood, sadism/masochism dynamic, use of safeword, overstimulation
TW// possible trigger for sh, stretch marks/body image

Words: 2148

lowkey an intense chapter 🕺 get ready folks

///

They were just baking brownies.

How did it get to this?

Dream smirks widely, knife in his hand.

Simple, innocent baking.

Why did Dream have to be the way he is?

Why did he have to turn on George so much? Hell, over a joke too?

Dream rests all his weight on his right hip, knife in hand and lips in a smirk.

George smirks too. Stood in front him, looking up into his emerald-brown eyes, hands on his hips.

They just stare at each other.

Simple eye contact, yet George felt on fire.

Dream twirls the knife in his hand, tilting his head just slightly up. "You're so pretty."

"Yeah?" George brings his arms up, wrapping them around Dreams neck. "What about me is pretty, Dream?"

"Oh, I could go on for hours." Dream slips his free hand under the hem of George's shirt.

"Tell me your two favorite, then."

"Hmm, let's see.." Dream tilts his head. "One, your beautiful eyes.." George's hums with a smile. "And, two.." He brings the knife up. sliding it along the brunettes jaw line. "You're pretty noises."

And George exhales.

It was just a joke.

He knew Dream didn't intend to start anything. He was just being a tease and joking around.

But the way George exhaled with a flutter of his eyelids, it made Dream smirk for real.

"Oh? What was that?"

"Nothing.." George tried pulling away, but Dream gripped his hip harder.

"George.." He gasps at Dreams deep voice, "don't tell me you're into knives, love."

"Stop." George rips away from him, turning to face the counter. He begins pouring the brownie batter into the pan.

Dream comes up behind him. With hot breath on his neck, he leans over him, running the knife over the curve of his shoulder. George gasps, tightening his grip over the bowl. He sets it down with a loud noise.

"Yeah it feels good, doesn't it?"

"You're just sadistic."

"And so what if I am? Still makes you want a blade over your skin."

George lets himself move back, his back hitting against Dreams chest. They both breathe heavily.

This night was about to change.

"So you would like to hurt me?" He asked it with a slight turn of his head, eyes trained down on the ground. Out of his peripheral he could see Dream smirk.

"If you would give me permission."

George takes a deep breath, "what do you want to do?"

There's a small pause between both of them. Heat rises in George's body as Dream leans down. He lets his teeth graze the shell of George's ear, "you like blood?"