« If You're Down »

Started: November 6th
Ended: November 18th

Contains: top george, bottom dream >:] really harsh degrading guys trust me i think i just got out some built up anger but it's lowkey hot unless i'm just weird- pet names

Words: 1738

///

Now Dream was never this kind of person.

From the start, everyone knew. He was the top. He's confident, out going, a Leo, and fucking hot.

And that's what George enjoyed. He never complained.

But Dream knew George was a switch.

And maybe he was willing to give himself up to experience that.

//

"What's wrong?"

George stares at the blonde with worried eyes. He sits up, the hands on his chest weakening. Dream stutters, looking everywhere but George. He gulps heavily. "I was, uhm, wondering something."

George sits up completely, thighs squeezing against Dreams waist. "What?"

"Uh.." Dream licks his lips. "Can.. can I be the.. bottom?" He looks up at George with doe eyes, bottom lip caught under his teeth.

George's eyes widen. He pushes his hands down Dreams abdomen, "seriously?!"

Dream winces at the pressure, "yeah. If you're down for it.. y-yeah."

"Oh.." Something flashes in George's eyes, making Dreams eyes flutter. George turns his head and leans in, sliding their open lips together ever so softly. He drags his lips together so slowly, grinning at Dreams shaky breath.

Dream sighs as George places his warm hand on his cheek. George moans, voice sultry and smooth. "I'm more than down, baby." He whispers. Voice thick with his accent. Dream sighs again, breath shaky and patchy. George kisses him again, slow to move down his jaw and to his throat.

Dream brings his hands from George's ass, up his shirt and to his shoulder blades. George hums, gripping Dreams forearm. "Calm."

He wanted to whine. Dream was never one to pout-- not in situations like this-- but he wanted to protest towards George telling him not to do something. Especially if it would get him something in return.

Dream scratches his nails down, making George whine. George tightens his grip. "Dream." His voice drips with domination, making Dream immediately whine.

"Please-" George bites down hard on the crease of his shoulder, making Dream cut off with a moan.

George chuckles, lifting his body up but arching his back down, ass more in the air. "Tell me what you want, my love." He grinds down, messily kissing Dreams neck.

Dream groans, nails digging into George's back again. "Ah fuck-" He drags his hands down, palms cupping just above George's hips. His thumbs jab at the flesh just above the bones, making George's breath falter.

George grips both of his forearms, roughly pushing them above Dreams head and against the headboard. He stares into Dreams wide eyes with a tough expression. He tilts his head, "don't you know how to listen, mutt?" George spits. Dream whimpers. "I told you to tell me what you want, not do what you want." He smirks, watching Dreams chest rise and fall with rough breaths. "You piss me off sometimes."

George leans up slightly, hands going underneath Dreams chest. "Do me a favor, pretty boy.." He sucks on his teeth, wiggling his hips with a smile. Dream exhales deeply as he bends down with their noses nearly touching, "and use your words." He whispers so quietly, Dream barely processes it.