« A Gift »

Started: September 21st
Ended: September 21st AHHH WOW IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF

Contains: voodoo sex, stealth masturbation 😩😩

Words: 1142

warning, the pov will change a bit, just to really fit the story. sorry if it gets confusing <33

///

Dream had always been into figures. Action figures, fandom/vinyl figures, miniature shit, yada yada. He had shelves in his room overflowing with them.

People always mocked him for it, too. People as in.. George. Teased him. Called him "a child", said "dolls are for kids", and more.

Even with these insults though, George had gotten him something.

George, had made him a doll.

A voodoo doll.

Even better, a voodoo doll of himself.

Why? Well, why not? He knew it was fake anyways. Dream would probably put it on his shelf next to all the YouTooz and never think about it again.

Unless he decides to explore it.

//

George pushes his knuckles against the door. He inhales softly before knocking three times. "Come in!," Dream yells through the wall.

He pushes the door open, one hand on the knob, the other around the fabric figure.

Dream was stood in front of one of the shelves, dusting off one of the sections while holding the collection that sat there. He turns his head towards the brunette, "what's up?"

"I, uh.." George looks down at the item in his hand, fingers tensing around the torso. He looks back up. "I have something for you."

Dream turns back fully, eyes wide. "What is it?" His voice sounded ecstatic. He quickly placed the figures that were in his hand down, along with the duster next to them. He walks quickly towards the Brit. "Give it, give it."

George hands him the doll. He picks at the corners of his fingertips, watching as Dream examined the object. He flipped it around in all different ways, picking up the limbs and moving around the fake, felt hair. They make eye contact.

"It's, uh.." He paused, eyes glancing down to look at George's body. He was wearing a hoodie and only boxers. "..cute, I like it. Where'd you get it though?" Dream smiles softly.

"I, uh, made it myself." George smiles back.

"Yourself? I didn't know you knew how to sew! That's super neat George."

George watched as he tilted his head with a wider smile. His freckles seemed darker with the rosy blush that bloomed.

He stared a bit too long.

"Well, uh, thank you. I will put this in a very special place," Dream winks. He follows it with a laugh. George laughs back, his more hesitant and awkward.

George walks back to the door, waves, and closes it behind himself.

//

Dream sighs softly. He continued examining the doll, walking backwards slowly to fall on the edge of the bed. He lifts the porcelain-colored fabric legs up, spreading them as well.

Why was there an un-sewn hole? Was it an accident?

And.. why was Dream hard?

Dream runs his fingers over the edges of the fraying fabric. It was oddly warm..? I could fuck this, he thought. His finger dipped into the hole. It was surrounded by silicone.

Dreams eyes widen. Did George do this on purpose? He squeezes the doll. Hell, it felt like it went all the way to the tip of the head! Did George want Dream to fuck it?

It clicks.

"George.."

He looks down at the doll again. It was a fucking voodoo doll.

Now he just wanted to fuck it more.

//

George sits on his bed, sighing heavily. He groans, "idiot! Why do you have to be like this--" A sudden moan-like-gasp stops him. He felt warm tingles on his ass.

"Already!? Horny fucker.." He moans again. A sudden intrusion. Dream was already "fucking" him.

"Wait- fuck- at least s-stretch me- oh god.." George's head falls back, knees propping up and legs spreading. He shakily gripped the waistband of his boxers, pulling him down just under his knees, still on his thighs.

George could feel the stretch. The ghostly silhouette of Dreams cock inside him. He moaned with every pound, falling back against the bed. He places his arm over his eyes.

//

Dream laid on the bed with his elbows propping him up. One hand holding lube, the other holding the doll. He thrust his hips up over and over, groaning softly.

"God it's so warm.. George, I wish I could fuck you for real.."

He thrusts at a constant speed, hips stuttering and fingers tensing. Hell it felt so good. Warm and wet and tight. The suction of the silicone along with the lube, hell Dream thought he'd cum right there.

Soft noises from the other side of the wall make him pause. It sounded like.. moaning? And- wait- was George moaning his name?

Dream got up quickly, shoving his dick in his sweats and swinging his door open.

Immediately, the noise got louder. But, it had reduced to just panting.

George's door was open.

Dream tiptoed towards the frame. He peeks in. George was on his bed, pants pulled down, dick red and leaking on his clothed stomach. He had looked like he just got done with 10 rounds.

Wait.

Was.. the voodoo working?

As a test, Dream plunged his finger in the hole. George gasped, back arching and mouth widening. Dream exhaled shakily. He pulls himself back away from the door, digging his cock out. He still had the lube in his hand, too.

Dream pours more lube on his cock, quick to penetrate the doll once more. Slowly he thrusts in, watching George for his reaction.

He keens high and loud, hand squeezing the fabric of his unkempt comforter. A long hum-like-groan followed, wavering and high pitched. He breathes heavily.

Dream proceeds to pound into the doll. With one hand he grips the plush, and the other he grips the door frame. He goes faster, groaning softly.

"Fuck- Dream- god your cock feels so good!" George moans. Dream nearly came right there. He grips the door frame harder, knees going weak. He grunts.

Dream goes faster, chasing his release. "Fuck, George.." he groans under his breath.

George whines loudly. "Wait wait wait Dream- I'm gonna cum!" He grips the sheets harder, moving the hand that was over his eyes to his mouth to muffle his high whimpers. He spills, shirt turning filthy and white.

Dream whines, releasing himself into the doll. He pulls himself back again, away from the door. After catching his breath, he runs back to his room.

//

"So, that gift you gave me?" Dream mutters, poking at his orange chicken. George choked, swallowing with a gasp.

"Yeah?"

"I like it. A lot. Do you?"

George sputtered, coughing with his fist over his mouth. He didn't respond, making Dream laugh.

"Maybe we could use it more." He smirks.

///