« Sore »

Started: December 12th
Ended: December 35th

Contains: lots of making out, praise 🙌, after careeee, handsfree orgasm

Words: 1714

okay wait just wanna address something 🤺
while writing this, i had no intention of embracing manipulation or unhealthy relationships. i only realized mid-way writing this, that the fact Dream has to really convince George for consent, iiiisnt reaaaally goooooood, but yknow it's whatever let's keep going 🕺

///

George groans loudly, clutching his stomach as he climbs into his car. He was just sat the gym for 3 hours doing plentiful different work outs, and now it felt like he couldn't even move his body. All he wanted to do was get home and be with his boyfriend.

As he walks into the front door, Dream jumps up from the couch and runs to hug him. He groans, "careful, my body hurts. Bit off more than I could chew at the gym today."

George winces as Dream pulls away, seeing his wilted expression. Like a puppy dog disappointed it didn't get a treat. George cups his face, kissing his cheek, "I'm sorry, but could we just cuddle for a little bit?" He rubs his thumb over Dreams cheekbone, smiling as he feels heat rise under his palm.

He took it as a yes and sat his bag down next to the door along with his keys on the hooks. Grabbing Dreams hand he begins to walk towards their room, only to get stopped abruptly. George tilts his head in confusion as Dream moves to stand in front of him.

"Sorry if this hurts," Dream mutters. That only rises more confusion, but suddenly Dream picked up George by his thighs, holding him like a toddler on his hip.

"Oh, thank you, this actually helps." George rests his head on Dreams shoulder, "my legs hurt."

"I'm sorry baby." Dream rubs his hand up and down his back. George smiles at the soft gesture.

They arrive in their shared bedroom. Dream lays George down softly on the middle of the bed, climbing over him and beginning to take his tank-top off.

"Dream what are you doing?" George hesitates. His breathing picks up- he didn't want to do anything. He just wanted to rest.

Dream begins to shush him, "it's okay love I'm just giving you a fresh pair of clothes. Don't want to sleep in sweat, do you?"

George relaxes at his remark, "yeah, you're right." He sits back and lets his body crumble under Dreams hands, taking in every touch and holding it deep in his skin. He couldn't describe the feeling of him in words, it was just too good, too comforting, too nice. Wether he was rough or not, George loved it.

He opens his eyes, smiling slightly to himself at the humor that he didn't even realize his eyes were closed. He looks down as Dream began taking his shoes and socks off.

But then he sees it. His eyes widen.

"Dream?" His voice was small, shaky.
Dream looks up at him, "yes, love?"
"Why are you hard?"

"Oh." Dream sits back, hand hooking on his neck. His face was sheepish, "I might've let my mind get the better of me while you were gone. That was, um, why I was so excited when you got home." He inhales shakily, looking down and intertwining his hands. "You're in pain though, so uh, we- we can't do that."

He looks back up at George, biting his lip softly at the brunettes expression. His face was full of surprise, making Dream sigh. "Forget it, it's fine. Just rest." He smiles softly, kissing George's forehead and laying down next to him.

George sighs. "I love you." He reaches behind him, placing his hand over Dreams neck and relaxing his body.

Dream wraps his arms around him, intertwining their legs. "I love you too."