❕Forgiveness❕

Requested by: Mac

Started: February 17th
Ended: February 26th

Contains: heavy making out, soft sex, use of safe words

i edited a little bit of this one cuz wtaf was i on back then

«-❕Forgiveness❕-»
«-4276 words-»

A few minutes prior

The car hummed softly, feet tapping next to the pedals. George was sat awkwardly in his blue Chevy Sonic Hatchback, the air conditioning on high. Sweat trickled down his forehead. His fingers rubbed against the red lining of the steering wheel. Impatience, eagerness, desire rose in his veins. He was parked in the lot of his office complex, car still on. Why? Damn Sapnap wouldn't arrive. Anger fumed in his blue-grey irises. Sapnap had told him to be early to pick him up so he could drop him off at Roses house. But of course he was late to his own calling. George huffed and picked up his phone, dialing the ravenettes number.

"Sapnap, where the fuck are you!?" He shouted into his phone speaker.
"Jesus dude, why so angry? I got caught up in the lobby. They're handing out free coffee from the old machine since they got a new one."
"If you don't get here in 5 minutes I'm leaving your ass here."
"Pushy!" Sapnap hung up. George groaned loudly, sinking into his seat. He hissed. He wanted to get home fast to Dream, he was desperate. So, so desperate.

Dream had teased him moments prior, sending him a tiktok of a very.. erm.. explicit tweet. It was mainly about- well- here's what it said.

"Corner your sub and press your thigh inbetween their legs. God that pressure alone can make their eyes roll back. They want so much more from you. Just to feel your hand slide against their neck or your tongue grazing their lips. Anything to feel beneath you. Ready to be used."

Yeah.

And, Dream being the man he is, sent "😏 i know what i'm doing later" along with it. Bastard.

The passenger seat opened along with a loud crunch, and Sapnap stepped into the car, coffee in one hand and a bag of donuts in the other. He buckled his seatbelt in and exhaled deeply. "You know where Rose lives, ri-"
"Yes." George growled, changing gear aggressively and pulling out of his parking space. Sapnap raised his hands in defense.
"Good lord dude, what's gotten into you?"
"I'm just- not in the mood." The brunette sighs. "Sorry."

A few minutes of silence went by.

"Donut?" Sapnap asked, holding up a powdered donut with his index finger and thumb in George's face. George glared at him angrily.

«---------»

"Can we get a slushy at 7/11?"

"I'm bored." *proceeds to blast music*

"SING ALONG, COME ON GEORGE!!"

If there was something of Sapnap that no one knew, it was the fact that he was obnoxious. Especially in the car. George was getting a headache just from a few minutes. That didn't help his pain at all.

He rounds the corner into a neighborhood. Sapnap beams. "2 blocks down, 5th house on the left." He rushes. George scoffs and rolls his eyes. Sapnap was eager, clearly. He wanted to see his girlfriend. Frankly, it annoyed George. But who is he to talk? His ears are ringing with anger and need for his boyfriend. Speaking of him. The boy hadn't texted George back at all since he sent that tiktok. George knew he was teasing him, and it only made his anger rise. He grips the steering wheel tighter just thinking about it.

"THANK YOU GEORGEEEEE I LOVE YOU MWAH MWAH!!" George gets snapped out of his mind when Sapnap shouts. He nearly drove right past Rose's house. He parks by the mailbox and unlocks the doors. Before getting out, Sapnap turns to him. "You'll pick me up at 9, correct?" George groans and sinks into his seat once more, sliding his hands down his face.