🍭Junk Food Flirt🍭

this'll have both parts for my own sake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🍭Junk Food Flirt🍭 2138 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•-George POV-•

I walk into (insert fake ass dollar store name) and clock into my shift. Luckily, there aren't many people here, so I don't have to do much for right now. Just a child choosing some ice cream, a what-looks-to-be 80 year old man, and a tired looking mother looking at Halloween decor. 'Let's hope it's not a Karen.'

I roll my eyes at my own thought and start fiddling around with things at my check-out desk. I usually keep a stress reliever with me to pass the time, but I accidentally left it at home, so I'm stuck here with nothing but a few sticky notes and a pen. 'I guess I could practice drawing.'

I pick up the pen and start doodling small things like leaves, hats, jacket designs, and more.

As I'm drawing a head base, I hear the bell chime, indicating that someone has walked in. I look up only to see a very cute looking man.

Green eyes, long-ish dirty blonde hair, a green hoodie, and some gray sweatpants with the Gators logo on it. 'Floridan, huh? Interesting..' The man walks around a bit before looking up at me. I blush and look down. 'Shit shit shit...'

•-Dream POV-•

My sweet tooth had been acting up lately, so in result, I decide to head out to my local (insert fake ass dollar store name) and purchase some candy. Don't care what kind, as long as it's good.
After a 5-10 minute drive, I arrive at the store. I walk in and hear the bell chime. 'What a lovely sound.' I ponder around, making it look like I'm not in a rush for the sweets.

As I observe my surroundings, I look up and see the cashier. 'Woahohoh... he's pretty cute...' Brown eyes, chocolate brown hair, slim features.. wowie.

I suddenly get an idea. 'What if I buy things for him...?' I silently blush to myself at the thought and walk into the candy isle.

'What would he like? He looks like a gummy bear kinda guy.. or maybe Sweet Tarts? Oh! Maybe Lemon Heads? Whatever, I'll get them all.' I collect my items, along with some Sour Patch Kids for myself. I walk to the check outs, specifically the one who contained the cutie. I place my things on the conveyor belt and look at his name tag. 'George huh? Interesting...'

"May I ask what all of these sweets are for?" 'Ohmygod he's British-'

"Nothin much, just a small gift for a certain someone of my likings."
"Oh really? What, your girlfriend?"
"Nice of you to assume I even have one. I'm gay."
"O-Oh I didn't know.. sorry."
"Don't apologize George, it's okay."
"How'd you- oh yeah, name tag. So uhm... what's your name?"
"Clay. I prefer Dream."
"Probably because your so dreamy..."

"I'm sorry? What was that?" I smirk deviously.

"N-Nothing. Here's... here's your items."
"Awh man... I was hoping I could talk to you more!" I frown and swipe my card to pay.
"I-I could... always give y-you my number.."
"Or you could come to my place?~"
His eyes widen and I see a bright pink blush linger onto his cheeks.
"S-Sure... let me call my coworker r-real quick to switch our shifts.."
"Sounds great."

He hands me my receipt and walks into an office. I sit there patiently. 'Can't believe I just fuckin did that good lord...'

•-3rd person POV-•

George walked out of the office and over to Clay, tapping him on the shoulder. Clay turned and looked down to stare at his eyes.
"T-They said.. yes.."
"Awesome! Let's go."
George followed Clay out into the parking lot. They soon stopped at Clay's car, getting in and placing the bags in the backseat. Clay started driving.