« Wet Regards »

Started: September 21st
Ended: October 15th

Contains: i guess thigh riding? grinding? in front of someone as they're asleep cuz weirdos, hair pulling, pet names, bjs

dom george in the first part

Words: 2124

///

Dream was a millionaire; everyone knew this.

And with this blessing, Dream got himself something.

He got a pool built in his backyard.

Even better, he could use it to his advantage-- George was visiting. George was here. George was in his home.

Imagine it. George shirtless, and in swim trunks. Hair wet and water dripping all over his body. Freckles shining in the sunlight. Maybe even a soft sunburn on his cheeks and nose.

Dream smiles.

//

Dream knocks on the frame of George's door, walking in not seconds after. George takes his headphones off after clicking something on his keyboard, "Hello."

"Hey, wanna go swim with me and Sap?"

"Uh, sure. Let me finish this run." And he went back to his monitor. Dream nods, walking out of the room towards his own.

He closes and locks the door behind himself, walking to his wardrobe for his swim shorts. He begins undressing.

//

Dream steps down the pools steps, shivering at the cold temperature. Sapnap was already in the water, a small smirk plastered on his face. Dream points his finger out, "don't splash me."

Sapnap smirks wider. "Or what?"
"I'll tackle you."
"You won't."
Dream raises his eyebrow. "Is that a dare?"
"Maybe."

Dream steps in farther. Sap smirks wider. His eyes flicker behind him for a millisecond, making his eyebrow raise farther. He turns around slowly.

George was standing behind him, on his tiptoes and hands behind his back, leaning forward. Dream jumped, yelping. He falls backwards into the pool.

Sapnap laughs loudly, clutching his stomach. "Oh my god that was amazing!!"

Dream comes up from the water. He pulls his hands over his hair, slicking it back. George was stepping into the water, stifling his loud laughter.

He sighs, "that was a good one, huh?"

Dreams eyes narrow. "Yeah, sure." George walks towards him in the water, smirking. "It's a good thing you're pretty."

The Brit hums, throwing his hands over the blondes shoulders. "So looks are your worry?" He tilts his head to the side with a cocky smile.

Dream chuckles softly, placing his hands on the smallers hips. "What, you think your pretty privilege has something to do with this?" He pulls him closer, making Georges expression falter.

"What about me is pretty, Dream?"

Sapnap suddenly pushes his arms between them, pushing them apart. He points his finger in Dreams face, "I'm not letting you answer that." They all laugh. "If you're gonna have sex, don't do it in the pool."

George rolls his eyes. He moves back towards the wall of the pool, hopping up to sit on the edge. "I don't even like swimming."

Sapnap pulls himself over the wall, walking over to grab a float. "I've come out here to relax anyways, so, don't do anything while i'm asleep ya weirdos."