🛎️Bell Boy🛎️

Contains: pool/hot-tub sex, sex in public, pet names, hair pulling (kinda), severe awkwardness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🛎Bell Boy🛎 2333 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~*3rd person POV*~•

George's plane had landed and he was currently walking through the airport, looking for the gift shop. He needed some snacks for the night, since it was too late to go to Sapnap's house and he'd need to stay in a hotel for the night. He turned the corner and sees the gift shop right in front of him. He grins and runs in.

George grabs popcorn, candy, and beef jerky. He checks out the items, holding the bag of goodies. He walks out of the shop. Now to find the exit. The boy wanders the crowded place. People roam around. Slight stress builds up in his heart, making it race. To resolve this, George pulls out his headphones and puts his playlist on full blast.

I still remember
Third of December
Me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me then it did you

George eventually finds the exit, walking to the parking lot and pulling out his phone. He orders an Uber and sits on one of the benches close by.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like her better

"Wish I were Heather."

-----

The Uber pulls up next to George. The fatigued boy steps into the vehicle, pulling his suitcase next to him.

"Where to?"
"The closest hotel.." George slurs.
The Uber Driver starts driving. The car ride went by quite quickly, the boy listening to music majority of the time. The driver attempted to create small talk but George just hummed in response.

-----

"Sir!"
"H-Huh!?"
"We're here."
"Thanks."
George drags his body out of the car and into the hotel. He looks around. Hotel staff scramble around, a few people following them. George suddenly gets jump-scared.

"Hello sir!"
"Ah! W-what?"
"Oh! Sorry!" The worker waves his hands in empathy. "Didn't mean to scare you."
"It's fine."
"Come with me."
The man starts walking fast, startling George once more. He shuffles after him. He walks behind the counter and starts typing on the computer. That's when George sees his name tag.

'Clay'

He stares at the tag, zoning out. His eyes feel heavy with sleep. His eyes close slowly, his head falling to the side..

"Sir!" Clay shakes him awake. George suddenly jumps, startled by the noise and touch.
"Sorry! I'm just.. tired. Jet lag."
"It's perfectly fine. So, room for one?"
"Y-Yes."
"Alright." The taller male walks back around to George and puts his arm around his shoulder, his other arm extending out in front of them. "This way to your room sir."
"Hmm~" George hums in response, holding his arms, trying to keep awake.

The two walk down the hallways and up the stairs, eventually stopping at a room. Clay pulls his arm away from George and fishes a key out of his pocket. He unlocks the door and swings it open.
"Here you are. Have a nice stay."
"Thanks."

-----

•~*Georges POV*~•
I slump down onto the hotel room bed. I almost fall asleep right then and there, but I manage to get myself up and get dressed into pajamas. I brush my teeth and use the toilet before finally laying down. Damn it's been forever since I've slept on something this comfortable. I snuggle up into the blankets and doze off quickly.

In George's dream.

The two walk down the hallways and up the stairs, eventually stopping at a room. Clay pulls his arm away from George and fishes a key out of his pocket. He unlocks the door and swings it open. George was about to pull away until Clay grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room, slamming him against the wall and kicking the door closed. George was fully awake now.