🧘‍♀️Yoga🧘‍♀️

Contains: dirty talking/degradation (idk man), teasing

Started: December 21st
Ended: December 25th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🧘‍♀️Yoga🧘‍♀️ 962 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#~*••*~#
The Living Room, 1:45 pm

"George I'm going shopping." Dream spoke. In the process of putting his shoes on, hopping down the stairs. "Okie dokie, safe driving." He stood up from the couch, walking over to Dream. Dream wraps his arms around George's waist and plants a long kiss on his lips. George smiles into it, rubbing Dreams arms up and down. Dream pulled away. "I love you baby. Be safe while I'm gone." "Will do." Dream walks out the door. George waits until he pulls out of the driveway and down the street.

Perfect. He'll be gone for an hour or two, I have enough time to get my time in.

George runs to the laundry room. He moves the step stool to the cabinet and steps up, opening the cabinet doors. He rummages through before finding a huge blue roll. He pulls it out and steps down the stool. He runs to the living room and rolls out the blue object.

It's a yoga mat.

George had been doing yoga (behind Dreams back) for about 3 months now. Why would he do it without telling Dream? He was scared he would judge him. He shouldn't be scared, but he is. Dream judges/makes fun of him over stupid things, so he didn't want to risk it this time.

George puts on calming music, and starts.

#~*••*~#
A few minutes later

Dream was currently turned around, driving back home. He was an idiot and forgot his wallet at home. He pulled up into the driveway and parked the car, not turning it off because he would be back in a few minutes. He got out and sprinted up to the front door. He unlocked it and walked in. He walked 'round the corner, and stopped dead in his tracks. His face heated up. George was a few feet away from him, ass right up in air. He was in... the downward-dog pose? Soft, calming music played in the background. He was doing yoga. What? Dream never knew of this. Was he keeping it from him? If so, why? That didn't matter at the moment. What did matter, is George looked fucking hot in that pose. Ass up, panting, a soft smile on his face, fuck.

Dream kicked off his shoes and socks, walking up to him quietly. He feathered his hands up into George's shirt. George yelped, jumping the slightest. Dream gripped his waist and pulled, grinding into his ass. He groaned. George moaned softly.

"D-Dream.., I didn't think y-you would be home s-so soon.."

"I forgot my wallet."

"Ah- d-dumbass."

Dream grinded again. He leaned down, his mouth level with George's ear. "You look so fucking hot in this pose. Your ass up in the air, ready for me to fuck it. Do you want that? Do you want me to fuck your brains out?" "Mmh~ p-please!" "Perfect." Dream quickly ripped his belt off, kicking his jeans off as well. He pushed the pile of clothing away and rubbed up the sides of George's body. George gripped the yoga mat, pulling it up the slightest.

"Fuck George, you're so pretty. Your warm skin on mine, your labored breath, this pose, I can't wait to cum deep inside you baby." George moaned. Fuck those words were hot. Dream leaned back up, pulling George's pants down. He groped George's ass cheeks through the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Ohh you little slut, your legs are shaking. You're just so desperate to be pounded huh? Be patient my love, it'll come soon." Dream moved his hands around George's body, touching everywhere he could. His ass, his thighs, his hips, his sides, his arms, everywhere.

George whimpered, grinding back into Dreams crotch. Dream chuckles, placing a kiss on George's lower back. The blonde suddenly gripped the waistband of the brunettes boxers, yanking then down to his ankles. His dick sprung up, hitting bus stomach. He gasped at the cool air hitting his exposed body. The boy was now only left in his tight green shirt, the latter with his boxers and hoodie.

Dream once again grinded into his ass, the pleasure more overwhelming now that it's his barely clothed dick against George's bare ass. He groped the males cheeks, spreading them wide to gleam at his tight hole. Ur pulsated, sensitive to the cold surroundings. George moans.

"D-Dream please, don't tease.."

The taller sighs, giving in to the begging. "Are you okay with it raw, George?" "Y-Yes, just please, fuck me."

Those words send a spark through Dreams body, making him smirk. He pulls his boxers down and kicks them off roughly, gripping George's waist tightly. He doesn't bother prepping, plunging in immediately. George groans, head falling down. "F-Fuck..." he tightens around the dominants cock, sending a shock of arousal through the boy. They sit there for a few moments, George getting used to the sudden thing inside him.

George nods. "Go." Dream sighs contently and pushes out slowly. He waits a few moments before thrusting in harshly. George moans out. These movements repeat, progressively getting faster and harsher. George grips the yoga mat underneath him. "Oh- f-fuck Dream! I'm c-close!" Dream grunts, chasing his orgasm. He pauses for a split second, changing is position of charge. With one last thrust, he hits George's prostate dead on, making George let out a throaty moan. White splatters onto the smaller boys legs and the floor. Dream thrusts a few more times, soon reaching his own high, releasing deep inside of his boyfriend. He pulls out.

///

damn that's really how i finished this? it's so short how could i