« Mischevious Pics »

Started: Nov. 8
Finished: Dec. 5

Contains: phone sex mhm yes, hand kink, pillow humping, POV changes* (omg yall remember when i used to do that? yikes)
the dream hoodie stays ON during sex. /ref

Words: 2669

*THERES A SYSTEM OKOK LISTEN:

/ = POV switch
// = time skip
/// = ending/beginning of chapter

understand? okay cool continue

///

The morning was cold. It's was only 75° out- Dreams shouldn't be shaking right now. And yet he is. Woke up with trembling hands and an almost-numb nose. He rolls over with a drawn out groan, pulling the covers up until they're almost at his chin.

A small chime from his phone plays. The buzz brings a light to his eye- it's Snapchat. And the only person that ever snapped him was George.

George. The British, brunette, chocolatey eyed, lightly freckled, porcelain skinned, pink dusted-

The infatuation was real.

Dream rolls back over and grabs his phone, tugging it off the charger and unlocking it with face ID. He opens Snapchat and swipes over, tapping George's contact and wincing at the sound of his nail hitting the glass. The snap widens onto the screen.

It was nothing but George's face. His signature smile framed his jaw, his eyes squinting with it. The evening light shines over his cheekbones and jawline. A small caption below his chin reads "gm <3". Dream falls deeper each time he sees this kind of snap. George was beautiful- he couldn't be more lucky to be with him.

Dream snaps him back with a picture of his groggy eyes and tired smile. "good afternoon", he types, and sends it off. While waiting for a response he finally gets out of bed, back arching as he stretches. He then walks to the bathroom to quickly shower and brush his teeth.

/

How could he be so beautiful, even when he had just woken up?

George giddily kicks his feet under his desk while looking at the newly sent snap from his boyfriend. It wasn't even anything special- a commonly themed snap that he gets every afternoon when Dream would wake up in his time. But maybe it was the fact that George had been thinking about him all week.

Ever since the last fiasco that occurred last weekend. He won't go in detail, for fear that he'll get turned on accidentally.. but let's just say things went south. In the physical and metaphorical sense.

George can no longer look at Dream's snap contact without feeling butterflies. It was something he would look at every day before hand with no prominent feeling, but it was just so different now. But of course- not in a negative way. In fact, he thinks he loves it more now. The anticipation of opening a fresh snap, in hopes that it's something dirty.

...Alright, maybe he was a little turned on now.

He double taps, bringing up the camera. Positioning his phone slightly above his head, he tilts his head with a bigger smile. Maybe it's a smirk, maybe it's a smile.. that was for Dream to figure out. George moves his legs in a way to hide his semi-hard on. The picture is taken. "How did you sleep?", he types. Small talk was always their thing in the morning.

It sends.

George groans while throwing his phone down, looking down at his crotch with an annoyed expression. Why the fuck does he have to be so sensitive? He decides to make a late lunch while waiting for Dreams response. Yes, he could of course just text him.. but sometimes, getting a visual response like that honey toned skin was more than enough to make his day good.