« Brat »

Started: October 25th
Ended: October 28th

Contains: soft sex turns rough, breath play, sight sadism?, tiny tiny bit of aftercare at the end

Words: 2189

///

Dream stirs under the thick covers of his bed, thighs rubbing together as he groans his sleep away. He feels around the bed, feelings nothing but morning warmth and creased sheets. His eyes ease open.

"George?" He whispers, half to himself and half into the open air. Nothing but the rickety ceiling fan responds. Dream takes his sweet sweet time to get up and rub his eyes softly, the sleep evaporating from his body.

The warm smell of bacon and english muffins fill his nose. His eyes water, the pleasure of the smell making his stomach rumble. Dream gets up and off the bed, feet prodding on the soft carpet towards the bathroom.

His hand collides with the door frame, other rubbing his eye as he yawns. "Aw what the fuck-" He flicks the light on, staring at himself in the mirror.

Morning wood.

You kidding?

Dreams pelvic muscles clench, dick twitching in his boxers. He slaps his hands over his face. 'It's okay Dream just take care of it quickly before going to breakfast George isn't even in the room he won't notice unless he walks in it's okay just jerk off--'

George.

Dream turns quickly, making his way through the door and to the kitchen. The floorboards creak as it switches to wood tiles, making him wince just slightly. As he nears the kitchen, the noise of metal against cast-iron and soft humming gets louder. George is stood there in front of the oven, cooking sunny-side-ups. His hips move back and forth softly.

The blonde smiles. He walks up to the Brit and snakes his hands around his waist, beginning to sway his hips along with the shorter male. He rests his head on the back of his shoulder and kisses his neck softly. George giggles. "Good morning to you too. Sleep well?"

"Just until I woke up without you..." Dream pouts even though George cant see it, placing an open-mouth kiss against his pulse. George groans softly.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to make breakfast for you since we have a long day.." George turns his head, trying his best to face the blonde. Dream lifts his head to make eye contact.

"What are we doing?" Dream mumbles.
"Did you forget again love?" George giggles, bring his hand up to cup the males cheek. "We're going to see Karl and Sapnap, remember?"
"Oh yeah.." Dream places another warm kiss, this time staying there for a few seconds. He pulls away, ears ringing as he hears the erotic pop of his saliva.

George moans quietly. He flips one egg, "what's the matter with you this morning?" Dream answers by rolling his hips forward against his ass, voice rough as he moans into his ear. George moves his unoccupied hand to grip the blondes hip. "Dream.. why are you hard?"

Dream whines. "Please help.." He breathes heavily against the males neck, breath hot and bothered. He forces himself to not grind again.

"Answer my question and maybe I will." George flips the other egg.

Dream moves his hands back to slip under George's shirt. His nails drag against his back, chucking lowly as he feels goosebumps grow. "I woke up like this."

George tilts his head, checking the underside of the eggs to see if they're cooked. He places the pan down, taking a mental note to check again in a minute. He turns slightly, "so you're only hard when I'm not there?" He smirks widely.