⚰️Lake House⚰️

damn, Unus Annus was 3 years ago. i still miss it :( me and my bf love them so much

Contains: slight vouyerism, biting/blood(very little), choking, daddy kink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚰️Lake House⚰️ 1254 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~*Georges POV*~•

"You all packed up Dream?"
"Just about."

Sigh.

Alright. November 12th, 2020. Today, me and Dream are camping. I know, unreal for me. But since 'I'm a baby'- as stated by Dream- we're gonna be staying in a lake house. I've heard that it's very pretty. So I'm excited. Dream on the other hand... not so sure.

The day before.

"You ready for tomorrow?" I sit on the couch next to Dream.
"What's tomorrow?" He scrolls through Twitter mindlessly.
"The lake house! Dream, how could you forget!?"
"Oh, you thought I was going? Hah, fat chance."
"Dream!" I sit up on my knees and pout. "You promised..."
"You know that I'm untrustworthy most of the time."

Ouch.

My mood drops. "Fine, guess you can't fuck me at all. Oh, and before you ask, there's no service there." I step off the couch and walk to the kitchen. Dream jumps up and grabs my arms
"I'll go."

Present.

Yeah. Now I have to promise to let him fuck me if he goes. I won't be able to hike the mountains dammit.

----

In the car.

"Wanna play music?" Dream hands me his phone.
"Sure." I take his phone and open Spotify. Let's see... maybe... Sweater Weather? Yeah. I press on the song.

All I am, is a man
I want the world, in my hands.

"That's a little sus George."
"What is?"
"The song."
"What's so 'sus' about it?"
"Are you trying to come out to me?" He lets out his well-known laugh.
"What!? Okay, first of all, no. Second, I just like the song."
"Uh huh, yeah."

Touch my neck, and I'll touch yours.
You and those little high-waisted shorts, oh~

Dream smirks deviously. "Stop." Perv. The road hums underneath the moving car. I close my eyes, listening to the comforting noise. Dream sings along to the song quietly, deepening the soft feeling in the atmosphere. Sleep soon falls upon me.

----

At the lake house.

Dream shakes me awake. I groan and sit up. "Wakey wakey love! We're here." I groan once more. We get out of the car and grab our items. Dream grabs the keys.

"Ready to see the beauty of this lake house?" Dream asks.
"The real beauty is the outside, but hell yeah I am!"

He chuckles at my enthusiasm and unlocks the door. A beautiful living room comes into view. "Wow." We both say. We laugh together and walk in. I place my things on the couch. "Well, we can set up our stuff in our rooms, or we could go outside. Which one?" I turn to him, just to see a lust-filled smirk.

Oh. No.

"Dream we just got here, w-we can't do it yet-"
"You said when we're here. We're here now, aren't we?" He walks towards me slowly. I moan scaredly. He snakes his arms around my waist and sways, setting his forehead against mine. He speaks in a soft monotone voice, "seeing your peaceful, soft sleeping face... I could help it... it made me so aroused puppy..." my eyes widen, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. "But you know what I did?"
"W-what?"
"I waited. I waited until now. I'm honestly surprised you didn't notice my hard on yet." He chuckles quietly at those last words. That's when I look down and see a tent forming in his pants. It's almost like I forget how big he is every time we have sex. Fuck, the amount of arousal it gives me.

"Your mouth is watering puppy. Do you want it? Do you want my cock?" He brings his dominant hand down and gropes my growing member.

"Hh.. fuck yeah.. I want it so bad~" "Get on your hands and knees then, slut." He barks. I comply, sliding my hands down his body along with dropping to my knees. I look up at him with innocent eyes.

•~*3rd person POV*~•

Dream takes off his belt and loops it around George's neck. "You undress me yourself if you want it so bad." To comply, George unbuttons his jeans and pulls down the zipper, tugging his jeans down. George leans forward and starts mouthing the bulge in Dreams boxers. Dream moans and grabs a fistful of George's hair. George pulls back, smirking evilly. Dreams tugs his head up, and he bends down to when he's centimeters from George's face.

"Listen here slut, don't fucking tease. You're gonna take my dick down your throat like a good little bitch." He pulls his boxers down and without a moments hesitation, shoves his dick into George's mouth. George chokes, but keeps it in his mouth, bobbing his head.

Dream grabs the belt and pulls, guiding George down his dick whilst choking him the slightest. Moan vibrations sift through his body. "Oh fuck yes puppy... take my dick down your throbbing throat.." Dream groans and tugs on the belt harder.

George sucks harder, soon making Dream reach his high. Cum spills out of his mouth. He swallows majority, opening his mouth wide- with his tongue out- to show off the erotic scene.

"Stand up love."

George stands, only to be pushed against a table conveniently right next to them. Dream bends down over his back and whispers darkly in George's ear:
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, they won't allow us here ever again. Got that, slut?"
"Mmh.. y-yes Clay.."

As good as it was to hear Dreams real name, he wanted something more. He tightens the belt and tugs.
"Call me daddy."
"Yes daddy!"
"Good."

Dream grinds onto George's ass all the while placing hungry kisses on his neck. George moans hastily. His pants become tighter and tighter with every thrust. "C-Come on Clay-"
Dream pulls the belt. "Daddy."
"Daddy! Daddy please.. f-fuck me already.."
"Patience puppy~" Dream bites a sensitive spot on George's neck, drawing blood the slightest. George bites his lip concealing groans of pain.

Dream glides his hands down George's trembling body, landing them on his ass. He tugs the item of clothing down, letting it drop to his ankles. George sighs with relief. Dream then pulls off his boxers as well, leaving them both naked down the bottom half. The taller male grinds harder, really setting the feeling that damn, you're gonna get fucked to the limp George.

"Are you ready kitten?"
"Mmf.. yes.." Dream situates himself before pushing in with no warning. "Oh fUck Daddy~!"
"Mmh you're so tight kitten~..." George grips the table and groans.

"Fuck! Daddy~ too hard! S-slow down!" Dream stops completely and kisses George's neck.

"Sorry puppy." He sits there waiting for George to adjust. After a few minutes, George nods. Dream starts thrusting softly, picking up speed along the way. He grabs the belt and pulls harshly, making George moan out wantonly.

----

"Daddy~ I'm close!"
"Mmh.. just a little longer love."
Dream thrusts faster, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the house. George moans out loudly and shoots his load onto the table and floor. After a few more thrusts, Dream comes, deep inside of George. They both ride out their highs. Dream pulls out and grabs tissues from the table, cleaning them both off. They put their clothing back on.

"Well, after a quick shower, you wanna go hike?"

George glares at Dream. "Seriously."

///

yghghh