♥️Valentines♥️

Requested by: not requested

Started: February 12th
Finished: February 14th

Contains: making out, mutual masturbation, blow jobs, dirty talking (lemon chapter)

woooo guys it's getting good !!!

«-♥️Valentines♥️-»
«-2828 words-»

Large snowflakes fall from the sky. George was sat in front of Dreams large window in his bedroom, waiting for him to be done with his shower. His eyes gleam. He hasn't seen snow in so long after moving to Texas with Dream and Sapnap. Speaking of those two.

"DREAAAAAM GET OUT OF THERE ALREADYYYY I NEED TO SHOWER TOO!" Sapnap shouts, banging on the bathroom door.

George hears Dream shout back from inside the shower, "YOU SAID YOU WERENT GOING ANYWHERE!!"

"THERE WAS A CHANGE OF PLANS, IM GOING OUT WITH ROSE AND HER FRIENDS, IT'S GONNA BE A DOUBLE DATE!"
"FEW MORE MINUTES!" Sapnap groans with exaggeration and walks into the bedroom where George was sat.

"Sarah and Miaki?" He asks, still staring at the snow fall.
"Yup." the bed creaks as Sapnap sits at the edge.
"They finally got together huh?" "Finally."

The bathroom door creaks, peaking both men's attention. Dream was standing with his hand on the knob, still drying his hair with a towel in his other hand. Water dripped down his face and neck. He was wearing a clean black suit and a green tie. George's eyes widen, a vibrant red blush fading onto his face. Sapnap smirks. "Fancy bitch."

"You're just jealous~" They tease each other and Sapnap walks into the bathroom rolling his eyes. Dream saunters over towards George, making him look back at the window fast. "You about ready?" He smiles.
"Yeah, just need to put on my suit.." "Well where is it?" A few seconds go by. "....in the bathroom."

«---------»

"BYE LOSERS!" Sapnap yells, slamming the front door. Dream and George chuckle together. Dream was tying his tie, George embarrassed that he couldn't do it. He was nervous for tonight, and he didn't even know why. They've been on multiple dates before, since November actually. Thanksgiving and Christmas was fine, so why was Valentines Day making him break into a cold sweat?

Dream was most likely gonna be super lovey-dovey, and George wouldn't know how to react. Or, he would be super flirty and kinky. They've done.. uh.. that before. If Dream were to do anything, George honestly wouldn't be that surprised.

"George?" Dream mumbles worriedly. "You okay baby?"
"Huh?" "You're staring off into space love" Dream chuckles and pats George's chest. "Sorry, I'm just thinking."
"It's alright." He places a quick peck on his cheek. "Ready to go?" George nods.

They made sure to feed the animals before walking out the door. They get in the car. The engine revs up. George grabs the aux cord, and they start driving.

«---------»

"Reservation for?"
"Erm-" Dream clears his throat, "Clay."

"Clay, sir, right this way." The waitress grabs 2 menus, 2 sets of silverware, and leads the two men to a table in the far back. Dream pulls George's chair for him. George smiles and sits. "I'll have a waitress come 'round here for your orders later, for now, have a look at the menus. Enjoy your stay!" The waitress smiles a bit too widely for George's liking, and walks off. George turns, only to see Dream smirking at him with his fingers intertwined and folded underneath his chin. His smirk only grows wider when George's face burns red.

"Have you ever been to this restaurant George?" Dream asks, picking up the menu and looking down on it. George stutters and does the same.

"N-No, not at all."
"Take a look at the soup section, they've got some good stuff there." "Alright." George clears his throat and stares at his menu. The atmosphere was cloudy, muggy, hard to breathe in. The lights were dim. George's breathe started pick up pace. Sounds seemed to get louder and louder. His eyebrows scrunch together.