« Photogenic »

Started: September 21st
Ended: January 16th

Contains: choking, unprepped sex, worshipping/god complex, praising

Words: 3187

///

George and Dream had been colleagues for a long time. In front of the camera or not, they talked a shit ton with each other. And, as any gay and sex-desperate man would do, they fell in love with each other.

It was like this for a few months, but they never told each other, afraid that it would ruin both their relationship, and their careers. So, they sat in painful silence, jerking off to each other in their free time.

But one day, their manager came up to them with one single request.

"I need you two to make out for a scene."

George sputters. Dream chuckles sheepishly, head leaning down with his arms crossed, popping his leg out. "I'm sorry.. what?"

"I.." The manager paused, moving their weight between their feet, "I know it's an extreme request, but to really build the story, I need you two to do it."

Dream and George turn towards each other, making eye contact. Crimson burned on their faces. They turn back to the manager.

"Well, I guess I'm down." Dream spoke.

George inhales, "yeah, me too."

"Ugh, wonderful!" They walk towards the pair, pulling them into a hug with their necks. "Thank you thank you thank you! I will up your pay for the time being." And they walk away.

Dream slowly turns. He could feel the heat on his face, nose and ears burning. George turns too. He bites his lip slightly.

Oh. Why is that so hot?

"So, uh, you sure you wanna do this?" George mumbles. His eyes dart all over his body.

Dream hadn't even realized he spoke. "Oh-- yeah, I'm sure." He pauses to inhale, eyes blurring for just a moment. "You're cute, so I think everyone will like it." And we winks.

He mentally facepalms as George's face contorted to an awkward, oh-god-you-shouldn't-have-done-that look. "Thanks..?"

Idiot idiot idiot.

//

(More George's POV of what just happened?)

"So, uh, you sure you wanna do this?" George mumbles. His eyes dart all over Dreams body, pausing slightly at his lips.

It took a moment for Dream to respond, making George forget how to breathe. "Oh-- yeah, I'm sure." He stopped himself, chest rising with an inhale. "You're cute, so I think everyone will like it." He added a wink.

George's eyes slightly widen. He could feel the burn on his body grow. He smiles sheepishly, "Thanks..?"

Shit, that sounded bad.

"I think they're waiting for us, so we should, uh, go." Dream pointed in front of himself, teeth shining through his nervous smile.

George perks up, "Yes, yes! We should go!!" And he runs off. Dream laughs, running after him.

//

George sits on the sets couch, breathing deeply. The cameras haven't even started yet, but he was so fucking nervous. A set manager comes up to him, handing him a water bottle. "Here, try not to freak out. This'll help you calm down. Plus," the manager smirks, "more saliva."

George chuckles awkwardly, grabbing the bottle from the mans hand. He uncaps it and drinks.

Dreams comes up and sits next to him. The makeup artist had wet his hair slightly, ruffling it up and tying it in the back. George forgets how to breathe for the second time today.