« Closer »

Started: August 21st
Ended: September 19th

Contains: public sex, very very slight arousal to makeup

Words: 2737

count how many times i change my writing style i dare you

«---------»

"How long do you think it'll take?" Dream says, the whine imminent in his voice.

George sighs, fixing the collar of his button-up. "Babe, it's a 7 minute song. I'll probably be out there for a while." He shakes his hair with an exhale.

The blond groans dramatically. "But babyyyy.." He pouts his bottom lip out. George giggles.

"I think you'll be okay," he ruffles Dreams hair, bending down in front of him so their faces are level (ahh dream is on a couch). He smiles. Dream pouts harder. George laughs, "don't pout baby, it's o--"

Dream had grabbed his collar, quick to smash their lips together. George hums and leans into it. But quickly, he pulls away. "Love I've gotta--" Dream pulls him in again.

George whines, instinct telling him to get on his lap. He squeezes his thighs around the mans hips. Dream pulls away just to go back in, teeth first. George whines louder.

He grabs Dreams face, pulling him away. "Dream please, I have to preform!" Dream just shakes his head, going for the neck. George gasps. "Dream..." he whimpers.

The blonde bites and sucks and licks, amethyst quick to bloom on the porcelain portrait. He stays close to the jaw, still cautious of his boyfriend and the fans seeing anything.

"GeorgeNotFound, to the stage."

George pushes Dream off and hops to the ground. "I love you!" He rushes, grabbing his mic from the agent and running to the stage.

Dream sighs and turns towards the curtain. He could see through the small crack George waving with a huge smile, acting like he wasn't just getting fucking hickeys. He seemed so happy. Dream didn't know how he could even manage anything like that.

"Hello everyone!" George yells into the mic. The crown goes wild, screaming and waving their arms everywhere. George laughs. "I missed you guys!" The crown yells again. "Okay, okay, everyone calm down!"

He laughs again, "tonight I've got a special song for you all. Some of you may know, that I have been blessed to have found a boyfriend.." He turns around, smiling and waving at Dream. He turns back. "Before you say anything, no he won't come on stage."

The crowd boos, making both Dream and George laugh softly. "Now, this song is suggestive, but take it however you please-- yes it's dedicated to him. Hope you all enjoy!!" He puts his arms up, huge smile on his face. The crowd screams.

The music starts.

He taps his foot against the stage floor along with the beat. A smile widens on his face. He starts bobbing his head along as well. The crowd slowly quieted down, beginning to tap what they could along with George.

He brings the mic to his mouth.

"You let me violate you,"

"You let me desecrate you,"

"You let me penetrate you,"

Dreams eyes widen. "What the fuck is this song?," he whispers to himself.

"You let me complicate you."

"Help me," the background vocals whisper.

"I broke apart my insides!" George rasps.