« First Time For Everything »

Started: May 31st
Ended: June 18th

Contains: a lot of second hand embarrassment, first time, awkward flirting, vaping, alcohol

Words: 5788

«---------»

There's a first time for everything. Right?

That's what our "beloved" elders say.

"One day, sometime in the future, you'll be sitting there, experiencing something you never thought you would."

See, this was something George thought he would never go through.

//

It was a simple college party. People drinking, dancing, and feeling each other up. George was sat on top of a kitchen counter, red solo cup in hand. He was a lightweight, so he had mixed his vodka with fruit juice he found in the fridge. Looking in the fridge at a house you've never even been to? Some confidence.

No, George was actually very nervous. In his head he knew no one would care, everyone's drunk anyways, but what if the owner would get pissed that his juice was gone? The brunette didn't even know the owner. He was dragged there by a friend who would just say over and over, "maybe there's a guy there you could hook up with!" And, that somehow convinced him. He was desperate though.

People walked in and out of the kitchen. It was surprisingly empty, only a few other people at the bar table or snatching food from the cabinets. Idiots. George began kicking his feet softly to somehow entertain himself. He could just go out and attempt to talk to boys, but he didn't feel like embarrassing himself. That was, until a blonde man walked up next to him.

He sat his cup down.

"Hey, you enjoying the party so far?" His voice was thick with alcohol. This conversation will be fun.
"Uh.. it's.. it's alright. I guess." m"Cool." Silence. George picked at the ridges of his cup with his thumb, staring off into a random corner. His eye twitched from anxiety. Why is he talking to him? Is he really that interesting to want to walk up to a pick up a chat?

"Listen man, if you don't want to talk, then you could've just told me." The tall man gripped his cup with anger, grunting and walking off.

"Uh- w- wait!!" George jumped up, cup falling out of his hand. His hands gripped the white fabric of the freckled mans tank-top. What the hell was he doing?! Grabbing his shirt? Telling him to stay?? He doesn't even know this man! What the fuck was in his mind.

The taller boy turned. Eyebrow cocked up. Mouth slightly agape. His cheeks burned from the intoxication. They stared at each other. Eyes, hands, body, mouths. Some mood swings.

"Uhm." George clears his throat, pulling away slightly. He puts his hand out. "I-I'm George." The blonde only stares more. George bites the inside of his lip unconsciously.

Finally, the latter smiles softly and shakes the brunettes hand. "Clay. You may know me as Dream though. I own this place."

Dream, huh? Odd. I mean, it fits his description well... tall, broad shoulders, quote on quote "perfect" jawline, chiseled nose, thin eyebrows, dark green eyes with a hint of brown, veiny and strong hands, and freckles. He seems to be the perfect guy.

A hand waves in front of the shorter males face, snapping him out of his trance. "You alright?" Dream says.
"Ah, sorry, I get lost in my head a lot." "I can tell, you're staring at me."

..oops.

George looks down, Their hands are still intertwined. He pulls away quickly, chuckling awkwardly and clearing his throat with his fist in front of his mouth. Dream smirks. "Wanna go over with me to the bar?" The blonde asks, pointing over to the alcohol-filled table with his thumb.
"Eh,, sure?"
"Cool." He gripped the Brits hand, pulling him. He trips as they stop suddenly.