« I've Gone Mad For You »

Started: March 23rd
Finished: May 15th

Contains: double dom (idk if there's an actual term for it?), but george is bottom ofc, uhhhhh hyperspermia- yes it's a thing

Words: MF 4804

meetup fic !!

///

Dreams stands in front of the gate, fiddling with his jacket nervously. He sways on his feet.

George was coming over. George was here. George was in Florida.
George was somewhere in this damned airport. And it made Dream go insane.

He checks his phone for the thousandth time this hour, opening his messages with George. He had sent 5 in the past 20 minutes that George didn't respond to. The assumption was made that he was busy getting off of the airplane and into the building.

Dream shuts his phone off and stuffs it back into his pocket. He goes back to swaying, now fidgeting with his own hands.

"Where the fuck is he?" A sudden voice asks. Dream turns on his heel.

"I don't know, Sapnap." He mumbles. He hesitates before turning back to the spilling crowd of people.

Sapnap was there to, one, meet George again, and two, film his and Dreams first ever meet up. He stood cautiously with his phone in his hand, still choosing if he should go portrait or landscape.

"Oh, oh!!" He suddenly calls. Dreams back immediately straightens, on high alert.

Then he sees him.

There he is. GeorgeNotFound, in the flesh. Dream feels himself start to cry. He utters a small "oh my god" as George walks up slowly.

"No run up and hug?" George whispered. Dream couldn't believe he was hearing his voice in person. It was perfect in all its ways. George was perfect in all his ways.

Dream sniffles loudly. "Guess not." And he hugs him.

The hug was deep and heartfelt. He digs his nose into George's neck, inhaling the sweet scent. He smelled like sweet linen and honeycomb. George had mentioned before that that was his deodorant. It fit him so well, too.

Sapnap whoops loudly, signaling he had probably ended the video by now. Dream hadn't known how long he held the hug until Sapnap was practically ripping them apart. He gave George a small side hug.

Dream stood there, basking in the fact that George was standing right in front of him. He was there, he was real, he was perfect. He might've stared, but that's okay. George looked tired. George looked glowing. George looked.. well, he looked fucking perfect. Dream couldn't think it enough.

"Yo, Earth to Dream? We should get going now!" Sapnap waves his hand in front of Dreams face, snapping him out of his trance. Dream squints.

"Sorry." Dream turns around and steps to George's side, "want me to carry your suitcase? I'm sure your body is tired, and I don't want you lugging around that thing." He smiles softly.

George smiles back. "Okay." And he hands Dream his case. Dream gladly takes it, smiling wider at George before facing front and beginning to walk.

They leave the main building and get into the car garage. Sapnap starts to walk a little ahead, trying to find their vehicle. This gives Dream his chance to start actually talking to the brunette beside him.

"So..." he starts off. George giggles softly. "Happy to not be in a plane?" The sentence reminded him of when he met Sapnap, giving him a little smile.

George stretches his legs as if to emphasize his upcoming words. "More like 'happy to be able to walk in an open space'. I was cramped up in a window seat and was only able to walk to the bathroom. My body hurts!" He groans a little at the end, rubbing his face and messing with his hair. Dream manages to stare again.