🔒Escape Room🔒

Dom! George, Sub! Dream.
TW: arguing/yelling, cussing
Contains: biting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🔒Escape Room🔒 1087 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•-Dreams POV-•

"C'mon George, it won't be that bad!"
"For the last time Dream, I'm not going!"
"But everyone else will be there..."
"Stop it."

It was a dark, gloomy, rainy day in Brighton, and we were currently pacing around the kitchen island, arguing about the escape we should already be at.

"Don't be a party pooper George! It won't be the same if your not th-"
"Shut it already! I'm. Not. Going! End of conversation."
"Technically this is an argument-"
"Hush."

We had plans to go to an escape room with the whole gang. Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, and Ant. But, unexpectedly, George changed his mind at the last second. Why, you ask? Well I don't even know myself. And, I would ask, but right now I've got other things on my mind. I gotta think of a way to convince him.

Ah, I know. Sapnap said we would all have separate rooms, groups of two.

This is gonna be perfect.

George had turned his back away from me, tapping his foot angrily. I took this as my chance and swiftly moved closer to him. I wrap my arms around his torso. "W-Wha- what are you doing?" I ignore his question and lay my forehead on his shoulder, swaying us slowly. His muscles loosen a little, soon relaxing and swaying with me. I progress my movements, sliding my dominant hand up and into his shirt. His gasps and turns his head to face me.

"Y'know... we're gonna have a room allllll to ourselves. No one to disturb us. No one to question us. We can do whatever we want in there~" I move my hand to his nipple, pinching it between my index and middle finger. George bites his lip resisting to let out any noises.

"We can be in there for as long as we want. No disturbances. Just us, together, in a room all alone." I move my other hand down into his sweatpants.

George let's out a breathy groan. "Dream..~" I rub George's now half hard dick. But, as soon as he's about to moan, I pull away.

"But you don't wanna go. I'll be on my way now!" I grab my coat from the hooks on the wall and as I'm about to walk out of the door, George grabs my arm.

"No! I-I'll go.." I smirk.

"Then let's go."

—————

•-George's POV-•

"GEORGEEEEE WHAT TOOK YALL SO LONG!?!?" Sapnap yells, throwing himself on me.

"Sorry, complications."

Sapnap smirks and pulls back. "Oh really~ love birds."
"Not like that perv! At least not yet..." I whisper once Sapnap is far enough away. I glare at Dream from the corner of my eye. That asshole, thinks he can just tease me and make me riled up, just to leave me hanging. I'll get him.

Once the instructors escort us to our rooms and leave, Dream leans up on the table, smirking. I stand in front of him pouting. "Awwh, is my puppy horny and angwy~?" I growl in response, making him raise his eyebrows slightly.

"Your an asshole. You really think that you can-" I walk closer to him progressively, "just touch me all over like that, just to then leave me here to suffer!? You're not getting away with that." I pounce on top of him, making the table move and Dream fall to the ground. I straddle him and squeeze my thighs on his hips.

•-3rd person POV-•

Dream groans and looks up to see a very angry, very horny George. "We're all alone. No disturbances~. Just us. We can do whateeeeever we want in here. Isn't that what you said?" George coos, moving closer to Dreams face.

Dream gulps. "Y-Yeah.." George brings his hand up and caresses Dreams neck.
His beautiful neck, just ready to be marked up. Reds. Blues. Purples. Bites. Saliva. Blood.

George dives in, painting Dreams neck with an array of colors. Dream hisses and grips George's thighs. He had never experienced anything like this; he was always top. He loves this feeling though. The feeling of being vulnerable. The feeling of being played with. The feeling of being ravished. It was highly pleasurable. Dream throws his head back, giving George more space to mark.

———

The arch in his back grows as the other grinds into him. He loved the desire that the other had. "Dream~" He'd moan. This was a real good sight to see. He wraps his arms around the others waist and tugs, begging for more.

"Begging now, are we?"
"C'mon George~ don't do this to me-" "This is payback Clay. Shut it."

Yikes.

George at last gets tired of marking the boy and sits up, sliding his hands down his body. He starts taking his shirt off and speaks, "I'm gonna ride you. Can you handle that?"
"Mhm."
"Perfect."

George gets up and signals for Dream to sit up. Dream does what he's told. In a flash, George removed both of the boys' pants and boxers. Dreams dick springs up and hits his stomach. George situated himself back onto Dreams lap.

"Ready?~"
"Mmh- yeah."

George lines himself up on Dreams dick, and without warning or hesitation, he slams down onto it. Dream hisses and balls his hands into fists.

Jesus Christ, George was desperate.

—————

George leans down and bites onto Dreams neck. "A-Ahh shit-" Lets just say, Dream was really into biting. His arms turn to spaghetti as he wraps them around the being on top of him. Speaking of that being, George keeps bouncing on Dream at a fast pace. At this movement, Dream might just cum right now. "G-George... I'm c-close!"

George moans and throws his head back. "Ah shit!~ m-me too!" Dream had hit his prostate at the perfect moment, making him cum quickly. George's tightening walls close around Dream, making the pressure in his abdomen rise. "George!~" With that, Dream comes deep inside of his lover.

At almost the perfect timing, Sapnap knocks on the door. "Y'all good? It's been a good hour, I know your not that stupid."

///

ugh how do y'all LIKE THIS