📸Problem📸

errrrrrr nostalgia with this one

Started: December 18th, 5:10pm
Ended: December 21st, 10:13 pm

Contains: grinding and hand jobs (kind of?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
📸Problem📸 2950 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#~*••*~#
George's bedroom, 4:30 pm

"I still can't believe I'm meeting you tonight." George spoke excitedly, bouncing in his office chair.
"Me neither! I can't wait to ruffle your hair~" Dream spoke with a chuckle at the end.
"Yeah yeah. Hey- what do you think we'll be doing?"
"I don't know, whatever you want to do. I mean, you'll be here for a week, right?"
"Week and a half."
"Right."

They chatted for a bit longer, the time for George to start leaving nearing.

"Hey, I'm gonna go ahead and start driving to the airport."
"Awh, okay. Are you all packed?"
"Yup."
"You sure??"
"Yes, Dream."
"Okay then. Bye Gogy."
"Tsk, bye Dream."

George hangs up the discord call and stands up from his chair, walking over to his suitcase on his bed. He checks through it, making sure he had everything he needs. And, in fact he does. He smiles to himself, excited for the flight to Florida. He zips up the suitcase and runs downstairs with it, tapping his pocket to make sure he has his phone. He does, and he takes off.

#~*••*~#
In the airport, 6:15 pm

George made it to the airport just in time for his flight. He stumbled through the gate and onto the plane. He found his seat after searching for a few moments, and he sat down. He had the window seat, pog. George pulled his headphones out of his suitcase and turned on his music.

#~*••*~#
Florida, 11:30 pm

George walked out of the terminal and into the baggage area. He stood, waiting for his bag. He and Dream talked a little bit before, agreeing that they would meet here.

His bag appeared into the conveyor belt. He grabbed it, and moved out of the way to wait for Dream. The airport was awfully quiet and empty. I mean- it was 11 pm so that made sense-

"George~" a low whisper traveled to George's ear. He shuddered, and turned around quickly. There he was, the man he had been waiting to see for years. His long dirty-blonde hair was put up in a bun. His bright green eyes glistened in the moonlight (they by a window). George sighed to himself. He was taken back by Dreams looks. He was beautiful.

"Could you stare any longer?" Dream let out his signature wheeze-laugh. George scoffed and moved forward, wrapping his arms around Dreams waist. Dream calmed down, and hugged the boy tightly. He sighed. He had wanted to feel George's body on his for so long, and now he has it. His body was so frail and small. A light bulb lit in his mind, and he brought his hand up to George's head. He hesitated, before setting his hand in George's fluffy hair. He chuckles lightly, playing with the soft chocolate-y hair in his fingers.

"Damn George I love you."
"W-What?"

Hearing Dream say 'I love you' was normal, but hearing it in person made it feel.. different. George's face heated up.

"Oh, nothing."

Dream pulled away, clearing his throat. "Let's go, shall we?" "Yeah, we shall." They walked through the airport and to the parking lot, searching for Dreams car. They found it eventually, and got in. Dream set George's suitcase in the trunk and started the car. They drove for about 30 minutes, just chatting about random things.

#~*••*~#
At Dreams House

The two boys slugged into the house, Dream closing and locking the door behind them. Dream cleared his throat. "Do you want to sleep now orrrr?" "Yes, yes I do. I'm fucking tired." "Language." Dream chuckles and grabs George's suitcase from his hands. "Are you okay with sleeping in my room?" "Yeah." Dream walked, George following close behind, to his bedroom. He places George's suitcase on the bedspread. "I'll let you get changed and stuff. Bathrooms right there, you can set up your stuff however you want, I don't care. Make yourself at home." Dream smiled sweetly. "And what are you gonna do?" George opened his suitcase, looking for a change on clothing. "Well, I'm probably gonna sleep on the couch or something, unless you want me to sleep with you?" Dream smirked, receiving a scoff in return. "Do whatever you want. If you sleep with me, I'm okay with it. I just don't want to make you uncomfy." George walked to the bathroom with pajamas and his toiletries. Dream watches him close and lock the door. His face is blank.