Ch. 7 Kidnapped

Sideswipe's P.O.V.
"Earth sucks, let's go home," Sunstreaker insists.
"You go; I'm staying here."
"You're not tired of living on this rock with these fleshies? Who forced us to live in hiding for years?!"
"No, not all are bad. Look at the humans who will work with us again. Let's see; Jamie did her best to hide most of us. Cade, Shane, and Tessa helped Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Drift, Hound, and Prime. Later, they met Izzy, Vivian, and Hot Rod, who helped them. They continue to help us. Lily wants to be your friend. Go ahead, go home; just remember to visit once in a while."
It's not surprising Sunstreaker is thinking about returning to Cybertron, though I thought he would have left the second he found out N.E.S.T. relaunched, not because a twelve-year-old is trying to be his friend.

Lily's P.O.V.
Sideswipe has a meeting again. Crosshairs and Drift tell me they'll take me down to the cafeteria for breakfast this time. I want to avoid talking to Mirage, Optimus, or Prowl. I want to know about Jamie, but what's the point when I won't return after this week? I know spring break is two weeks, but I'm done.
"Come on, kid, you're seriously going to leave because a psychopath doesn't want to be your friend?" Ironhide asks.
"Frag off Ironhide!" Crosshairs rages while Drift prevents me from leaving while Ironhide walks away. The two say nothing else while we eat.

Sunstreaker walks in and looks at me. I force myself to ignore him, as that's what he wants.
"Thanks, guys," I hear Sideswipe.
"I told you we'd help," Drift reminds him, "even if you want a day off. Just because you're her guardian doesn't mean we can't take her for a while."

Going with Crosshairs and Drift for a few hours became my routine for the next three days. It's fun spending time with them.
Today Sideswipe has a patrol this morning with Sunstreaker. He told me we'd go out for breakfast with Sunstreaker when they returned. Crosshairs and Drift are also busy. A perfect time to see if one of the femmes has the day off. Very interesting what Cybertronians use as terms for male and female.

As I walk down the hall, a female soldier stops me.
"I'm Carolyn Young," she introduces herself, "why are you interested in the Autobots?"
"What about you? The humans here work with the Autobots."
"Not all of them. I work in the garage fixing the military vehicles."
"Why not work at a garage in the city or nearby town? Or another military base if you want to work in the military but want nothing to do with the Autobots?"
"Nevermind, kid; do you want to hang out?"
I agree to hang out for an hour.

"Here, in my room," Carolyn says as she opens the door, but she pushes me into the room.
The lights turn on, revealing two men.
"We've been waiting for the right moment to show the world the Autobots are monsters and shouldn't be allowed on Earth," the thinner guy explains as the muscular guy grabs me.
They tie me up and run out of the room, the muscular guy carrying me over his shoulder.
"The van is waiting," Carolyn explains.

Sideswipe's P.O.V.
Sunstreaker and I drive towards the entrance to the base as a fight is happening. A white van is parked by the gate, and we rush out of our alt modes to help.
"It's now or never!" a muscular guy yells in an earpiece as soon as he exits the van.
Another muscular guy runs out, carrying Lily over his shoulder. A skinny guy and a woman run out with him.
"Sideswipe!" She cries before being thrown into the van.
Everyone but one muscular guy runs into the van, and I watch the van drive away.
"One left; I'm going to enjoy this," Sunstreaker smiles.
"We need information, detain only, Sunstreaker. You two, go get help," I order the guards.
Damn, I am in so much trouble.
Sunstreaker is not liking Lily was taken and is a little jealous she didn't yell out his name.

After a fight, we detain this human. Prowl and Red Alert take him to the interrogation room.

Prowl's P.O.V.
"Tell us who are you and where are they taking Lily?!" I demand.
"I'm not telling you shit! You all should have been forced off the planet. Maybe now, once the world sees a little girl who was with the good guys is beaten, it will convince people you're all evil."
He says 'good guys' in air quotations and a sarcastic tone.
"We can do this easily, or we get Sunstreaker!"
"Go right ahead; show me your true colors," the suspect smiles.
"Oh, we know you had a hidden camera."
I show him his small camera before crushing it and leaving the room to talk to Prime.

"... he will not talk, but I can charge him for being an accessory to the kidnapping," I explain to Prime.
"Very well, we'll keep trying to find the other humans."

Luke didn't take the news well; he passed out immediately after hearing the news.
"No way he'll be able to take part in the rescue mission," Ratchet explains, "I'm having Bumblebee take him to his room and stay with him once he wakes up."

Luke's P.O.V.
"LILY!"
"Easy, you're in the medbay," Ratchet's holoform walks into the room, "they're trying to track the kidnappers down."
"It's true; she was taken? I'm so dead," I try to get off the bed, but Ratchet stops me, "let me go, Ratchet!"
"Red Alert is trying to track them down. You're in no condition to help. I'm sorry, but the best you can do is rest and wait for word Red Alert found their location. She'll need you when the rescue team gets her."
Bumblebee comes by to take me to my room and distract me. I know they take protecting us seriously and are furious a friend of theirs was kidnapped, even if it's not by the cons. Our parents are a different story.

Lily's P.O.V.
"How stupid are you to think you're with good aliens?" As they tie me to a chair, one man rages, "they killed millions!" He rages and slaps me.
"You're lucky I'm not allowed to rape you!" The skinny guy sulks, walking towards me, nude.
"Not part of the plan, Larry!" Carolyn says.
"Wish we could team up with the cons. This would be easier."
"Not when the goal is to ban all transformers, Vick. A little physical abuse will do."
Harry grabs a knife and starts cutting my arm.
"What the? Blue blood? My gosh, they experimented on her!" Carolyn exclaims.
She takes pictures of the blue blood before telling Harry to take care of the cut. He does as he's told and throws me in a dog kennel.

I worry what is their plan to trap the Autobots. I hope the Autobots find me first. Sunstreaker being a part of the rescue team will never happen, and he'll never like me. I can do nothing but sit on the floor with my knees up, arms resting on them, and cry.