~13 I Love You 😍

Damon stood staring at the woman before him. He couldn't believe she was standing ten feet from him. He couldn't believe that she was really there. Or was his mind just fucking with him and he was just experiencing a hallucination? A very beautiful hallucination.

"Is this real?" Caroline questioned with a dropped jaw.

Bonnie nods. "Yeah, it's real. You'd think I'd be use to this by now." she says before Caroline has her arms wrapped around her.

"Oh My God!" the beautiful vampire cries. "I can't believe you're here."

Bonnie wraps her arms around her tightly. She'd missed Caroline dearly and she was so happy to have her back in her arms. "I've missed you so much." she cried.

Caroline pulled away and held her at arm's length,"We have so much to catch up on!" she squealed.

Bonnie nods before looking over her shoulder at Damon,"We will but first..."

Caroline turned towards Damon and smile,"Right, we can all catch up later." she says before turning to hug her once more before rushing everyone out of the room, dragging Elena's body with her.

Bonnie touched Stefan's hand before he disappeared out of the room, leaving her alone to Damon. "Bonnie-"

"You're a ass." she says.

He knew that she was talking about the video he made about how deeply in love with her he is. "I know." he says.

"How could you leave a video confessing your love for me? I mean who does that?"

"I was out of options." he says.

"Options? What was so hard about just telling me?" she asked.

Damon shrugged. "I'm complicated." 

Bonnie just stands there staring at him. She missed him. Having no one to talk to for nine months had been hard on her. She took a deep breath when Damon took a step in her direction with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Damon." she says softly.

"Bonnie." he says with a smile while opening his arms.

Letting out a chuckle, Bonnie rushed forward and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his middle and her arms around his neck. "Hahahaha." he laughs. "Oh, you made it!"

Bonnie smiles as she tightens her arms around his neck, "I've missed you." 

Pulling away, Damon lowered her to her feet as he gazed into her eyes, "I've missed you, too, witch." he says.

Bonnie smiles as he cups her cheeks in his hands, "I'm still mad at you." she says.

He smiles.

"I still love you." he says and lowers his lips down onto hers.

 Bonnie wraps her arms around his neck as he pulls her closer to him, their bodies pressed into each other. Bonnie melted into him, her knees going out beneath her. Damon chuckled against her lips as he held her up.

"Shut up, Salvatore." she says as she tilted her head to look at him.

He smiles down at her before his expression grew serious again,"I'm never letting you out of my sight again." he says seriously.

Bonnie went to speak but was interrupted by someone elses voice. "Well, if it isn't the Bennett witch." Bonnie turns around to find Enzo standing eight feet from her,"I can honestly say that I am glad you're back in the land of the living." he says.

Bonnie smiles at him before moving towards him and embracing him,"It's good to see you, too, Enzo." she says.

Enzo wraps his arms around her,"Damon tried to kill himself." he whispers in her ear before kissing her cheek and pulling away.

"Enzo!" Damon growled as Bonnie turned around and gazed at him in shock.

"I'd stay longer love but I have a date with a very beautiful human by the name of Sarah." he says before disappearing out of the room.

"Idiot." Damon spat before meeting Bonnie's gaze.

Bonnie had her arms folded across her chest and a glare on her face,"We have A LOT of catching up to do."

"Where should I start?" he asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know, how about with why you tried to kill yourself?" she asked with a frown.