Ch. 5 😁🙄

~F Damon = Future Damon

~P Damon = Present Damon

~F Bonnie = Future Bonnie

~P Bonnie = Present Bonnie

* In all HONESTY, My Bamon Family, I was getting tired of writing Present and Future Bonnie and or Damon. Shake your heads and call me lazy but my THUMBS HURT. Want to know HOW you get updates?! I post them from my PHONE! There! The truth is FINALLY OUT! I am so dedicated to writing for you all that I nearly BREAK my THUMBS to write the following chapters for all of you!!! (on the verge of tears.) My THUMBS are numbing up from just writing this! Any way, I just wanted to let you all know that...well...that's pretty much it. F and P are meant to be Future and Present.

See Ya!!! Bye Bamon Lovers! We will conquer THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SOON! Or the WORLD will come to an end!!!!*

F Damon glances over at P Damon and shakes his head,"It's called growing the hell up. You should try it some time." he says.

P Damon glares at F Damon,"I will but first...go to hell."

F Damon chuckled as his gaze drifted towards F Bonnie,"I won't be upset, at all, if you just decided to kick his ass from here to Nevada. He could surely use it."

F Bonnie smiled,"Maybe another time." she says.

P Damon glares at the two. He understood that they were married, but they could at least refrain from flirting in front of him.

Rude!

"Okay, if the two of you are done flirting, can we get back to the matter at hand? Bonnie is still in love with Mr. British over there. How do we get to Kai?"

F Bonnie and F Damon glare at him,"Shut the hell up, Damon." the spat in unison.

"Okay, that wasn't freaky at all." Alaric stated sarcastically.

P Damon offered a smile,"You first."

F Damon shook his head,"I never realized what a huge dick I was until now." He says with a small smile.

"Welcome to our world." Caroline says.

F Damon met her gaze and smiles,"Caroline, it's always great to see your pretty little face." He says, shocking her.

"Really? Since when?" Matt questioned.

Damon meets his gaze,"Matthew Donovan, you are in for one hell of a surprise." He says with his famous smirk.

"Whats going on?"

Everyone turned around to find P Bonnie sitting up on the couch rubbing at her eyes,"Hey, Bonnie. Are you alright?" Caroline questioned, appearing beside her on the couch.

P Bonnie stretched her arms before turning towards Caroline,"What happened?" She questioned.

"You fell sleep." She states.

"How long was I out for?"

"About an hour or two." Elena stated.

P Bonnie looks around the room, her eyes landing on P Damon who was staring at F Bonnie. She had no idea why, but deep down a part of her didn't like the way he was staring at her. It was like she was the only person in the room.

"Would you stop staring at me - the future me!?" P Bonnie snapped.

"If I didn't know any better I would say that you're jealous." F Damon says, coming into her view.

"There are two of you?! Lord no!"' she groaned.

'Damn! Damon is hott!' her mind screamed.

"I am not jealous. How can I be jealous of myself?" She spat.

F Damon smiled at her,"Are you sure about that? By the look you were just giving your future self I'd call that jealousy." He says.

P Bonnie rolled her eyes,"Why don't you just shut up." She spat before turning her gaze towards Enzo who was standing beside P Damon, smiling at her,"What are you looking at?" She bit.

Enzo raised a brow,"You, gorgeous." he says.

P Bonnie blushed before taking her gaze from him and onto F Damon who was staring at her with a look in his eyes she couldn't, for the life of her, put her finger on.

"What?"

He shook his head and smiled,"Nothing. I'm just - you've always been beautiful. I'm surprised I didn't notice that when I first came into town." He says with a smile.

P Bonnie blushes beneath his gaze,"Are you okay?" She questioned.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" He questioned.

"You're complimenting me." She says as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

F Damon smiles,"We are very close in the future, Bonnie. We also fell in love with each other at one point in our lives." He pointed out,"You are an important part of my life now. So, get use to it."

P Bonnie looked from him to P Damon then back to F Damon,"How are you two the same person and yet so different?" She asked, ignoring what he'd just said.

F Damon smiles,"I'm a wiser version of myself. I was forced to grow up and stop thinking about only myself." He says softly,"If I was going to become the man I know my wife could love, who she knew I could be and who I accepted, then I needed to grow up and be a man." He states seriously, shocking everyone in the room but F Bonnie, who had a smile on her lips.

"Uh, that was not what I was expecting." Caroline says softly.

F Damon smiles over at her,"Even in my time you find it hard to believe that I've changed." He pointed out,"We're close, but a part of you still seems to be waiting for the ball to drop and for old Damon to return."

Caroline couldn't help the smile that forced it's way onto her lips,"We're close you say? Alright, if that's true...do I get married and to whom am I married too?" She questioned.

F Damon shook his head,"I can't tell you who you're married to, but I can say that I like the guy despite some of the shit he's pulled in the past." He says with a smile.

Caroline smiles brightly,"So I get married? That's great."

F Damon let his gaze drift towards the younger version, in vampire years, of his brother,"Stefan, you haven't aged a bit." He says.

Stefan raises a brow,"I'm not suppose to." He says.

F Damon nods,"I know, I just wanted to strike up a bit of conversation." He says.

"You? Striking Up conversation? We're in hell aren't we?" Questioned Tyler.

P Bonnie smacked him upside the head,"Shut up, Tyler." She hissed before turning her attention towards F Bonnie,"We need to talk."

"About?" F Bonnie asked.

"Who I'm - You - we are married to." She says.