~23 A Kiss 💋

'Please let her be alright! Please let her be alright! Please let her be alright!' Damon chanted in his head as he rushed out of the Mystic Grille and towards his car. The mere thought of something happening to Bonnie after only just getting her back terrified him. He just got her back.

"Damon, what's going on?" Alaric questioned in his heels.

"Caroline called. Bonnie's hurt." he says getting into his car.

"Well, we're coming with you mate." Enzo says just as he, Alaric and Stefan climbed into the car before Damon pulled off and down the road.

Meanwhile, Caroline had carried Bonnie's unconscious body to the couch.

"Bonnie, please, wake up." she cried as she stroked her hair,"I just got you back. I can't lose you again."

"Bonnie!" Damon's voice rang throughout the entire house.

"In here!" Caroline screamed.

Damon was suddenly in front of her, on his knees with a hand placed on Bonnie's forehead,"What happened?" he questioned.

"I don't know." she says.

Damon glanced at her over his shoulder,"What do you mean you don't know? You we're here with her." he hissed.

"I mean...she called Elena and I here to settle our disputes, things didn't go as planned, Elena stormed out, Bonnie followed and not two minutes later did I find Bonnie unconscious out on the porch step." she states.

"Elena did this?" he questioned, his voice lower than before.

Caroline shook her head,"No. I- I don't know. I don't want to believe she would hurt Bonnie like this." she says.

Damon closed his eyes and took a deep breath before saying,"If I find out that...if Elena had anything to do with this I swear on my mothers grave I will rip her heart out and feed it to her." he hissed softly.

"If Elena had anything to do with this I will force feed her every inch of her own flesh before making her drown in her own blood over and over and over again." Caroline hissed.

"Why is my life being threatened...again?" Elena's voice sounded from behind.

Suddenly, Damon had her pinned to the wall, his hand wrapped tightly around her throat,"I am only going to ask you this once

Suddenly, Damon had her pinned to the wall, his hand wrapped tightly around her throat,"I am only going to ask you this once. Did you have anything to do with hurting Bonnie!?" he growled.

Elena fought to catch her breath,"I- Wha- what are you talking about?! I didn't do anything to Bonnie!" she gasped out.

Damon held her gaze, his hand tightening around her throat, searching for any sign of a lie. Not finding one, he sighed and let her fall to the floor,"If I find out that you're lying to me I promise you that I will make you eat your own heart." he hissed before finding his way back to Bonnie's side.

Elena got to her feet and moved to see what Damon was talking about. Her eyes widened as she gazed upon Bonnie's unconscious body. She looked so...still. If she weren't a vampire she would have thought her to be dead. As she stands there gazing at Bonnie's still body something inside her stirs. She was beginning to feel...bad for all of the things she's done to Bonnie and all of the horrible thoughts she's had about her. Bonnie was like a sister to her. She has been there for her through everything and here she was treating her like her enemy because she'd fallen in love with Damon.

Elena shook her head as a tear slid down her cheek,"Oh my God, Bonnie!" she cried out appearing at her side,"What have I done!"

Caroline, shocked at Elena's actions, appeared beside Bonnie also,"You did this?" She growled.

Elena turned her gaze onto Caroline and shook her head as more tears flooded her face,"No, I didn't hurt Bonnie. I just...it's my fault. If I had not stormed out she never would have followed behind and she would have been safe inside with you." she cried.

Caroline wanted to comfort her like she knew Bonnie would want her to but she was still very much angry with Elena and her previous actions. She took a deep breath and let it out,"I'm not Bonnie but I do know she wouldn't want you to worry about her. So, shut up crying and suck it up. You're only crying because you feel guilty about how much of a shity friend you've been to her since she's gotten back." she stated truthfully.

Elena stood there shocked at Caroline's words. She had hoped that Caroline would comfort her but she was wrong. She could see that Caroline was still very angry with her,"Care-"

"Look, Elena, save it for someone who cares to listen to your bullshit." she spat before taking a seat at the end of the couch, pulling Bonnie's legs onto her lap.

Elena glanced around the room noticing that everyone was staring at her,"Look-"

"Please, just...don't." Damon says holding up his hand to stop her,"If you're going to apologize to anyone you should apologize to Bonnie." he states.

"Apologize to me for what?" Bonnie's voice sounded in the room.

Damon was at her side in a flash, crushing his lips to hers in an instant. Bonnie's eyes widened in complete and utter shock and she began to push him away from her,"Get....OFF!" she screamed, using her magic to throw him across the room.

OFF!" she screamed, using her magic to throw him across the room

"What the hell, Bonnie!?"

"Me!? You were KISSING ME!" she spat, getting to her feet and glaring at him.

"That's what boyfriend and girlfriend do...they kiss each other." he says in a very obvious tone.

Bonnie shook her head,"You are NOT my boyfriend!" she laughed,"I'd rather die than date you."

A look of confusion and hurt crossed his features before disappearing as quick as it appeared,"What's the last thin You remember, Bonnie?" he questioned taking a few steps closer to her.

She glares at him,"You turning my mother into a vampire for your own selfish needs." she hissed.

Damon felt his heart drop just as everyone gasped at Bonnie's revelation,"She doesn't...remember." Caroline gasped.

Bonnie meets her gaze,"Remember what?"

Caroline swallows the lump in her throat,"The last four years of you life."

Bonnie's breath catches in her throat,"Four years?"