Ch. 4 - 😮😍

"Yes, Damon, you're my husband. I'm Mrs. Bonnie Bennett-Salvatore."

Damon couldn't get those words out of his head. They kept repeating like a song that was on constant repeat.

"Damon." Future Bonnie calls to him but He just stands there, his eyes on her, but not really looking at her,"Damon, look at me." She placed a comforting hand on his cheek. Damon blinked a few times before he found himself staring directly into her green eyes,"I know that this is a lot to take in but I'm going to need for you not to mention this to the ot-"

She was silenced by his lips. Damon had her pinned to a tree with not only his body but his lips also. His hands instantly slid down her back, over her ample bottom - not before giving it a rough squeeze - and stopped at her thighs where he quickly lifted her off solid ground and wrapped her legs around his middle. Future Bonnie, despite how badly she really wanted to give in to him, started pushing him away. She couldn't do this. She wouldn't. Damon may be her husband in the future but he was not the Damon she married. If she was going to make love to anyone it would be future Damon not this Damon.

"We can't do this." She says as he nibbled on her neck,"We have to stop."

"Why? I'm your husband, remember?"

Future Bonnie quickly moves around him after she was able to free herself from his grasp,"I married you, Yes, but in the future. I'm married to future Damon...not you, per-se." She says, hoping that made sense to him as it did to her.

Damon raised a brow, "Am I not the same Damon you marry in the future?"

She nods,"Yes but -"

"What? I am still the man you marry." he states.

Future Bonnie sighs,"If that's the case, answer me this question." She says,"If you were to go home and find present Bonnie in bed with Future Damon, see his hands all over her how would that sit with you?" She questioned.

A frown itched its way into his face,"It wouldn't. I'd want to rip his face off." he hissed.

"Now do you see my point? I won't step out in my husband not even with the younger version of himself." She says.

Damon groaned,"Fine, but don't expect me to keep my hands to myself. I may be a but different in the future but I know my sexual drive hasn't changed." he says, causing her to smile at him.

"With that I must agree. We can't seem to keep our hands to ourselves." she says.

Damon's famous smirk appeared on his lips,"Judging by what I am standing in front of I can see why I can't keep my hands to myself."

Future Bonnie chuckled and placed a hand on his arm,"You should see Future Damon...way hotter than you now." she says before stepping around him and heading towards the mouth of the woods.

"Hey, no one is hotter than Damon Salvatore...not even Future Damon Salvatore." he says catching up with her.

"That is so something Damon would say." She laughed.

"You know all this talk about Future Bonnie and Future Damon is giving me whiplash." he groaned.

Future Bonnie chuckled,"Hang in there, big guy."

Ignoring her comment Damon reaches out and pulls her to a stop,"I take it me being your future husband isn't something you want to be known by anyone else...not even present you."

She nods.

"Present Bonnie can't know how much of an impact on our future you will be. If she finds out then she may, because of the potion spell, do everything she can to not allow that to happen." she says,"You may not know how great our life is but I do and I won't have anyone, not even Present Me, fucking that up for me." she spat.

Damon smiles,"You really want to stay married to me, don't you? I'm that hott that you can't think of a world without me." he jokes but behind his smile one could see how relieved and yet frantic he was about his future.

He was relieved to know that he and Bonnie had a future together but the thought of Bonnie also being the reason of that never happening frightened him. He wanted Bonnie at his side and in his life and he would do whatever he had to in older to make that happen.

"We have to find that Kai kid and make him put an end to that spell." he hissed.

Future Bonnie nods before taking his hand, closing his eyes, and imagining them in the Salvaore Library,"Holy shit, mate, where you come from?" Damon glances over to find Enzo standing behind a table and Present Bonnie fast asleep on the couch,"Thin air. Now, we need to figure out how to out an end to this Damn spell."

"How do we do that?" Matt questioned.

Future Bonnie took a step forward,"We start by finding a witch/warlock by the name of Kai."

"Who the hell is Kai?"Caroline questioned.

Future Bonnie went to speak but she was interrupted by a deep strong voice,"He is the son of a bitch that put the spell on our Bonnie there." Everyone turned their heads to find arblue eyed, shorter haired Damon standing beside a bewildered Enzo," We need to find him and kill him so that Future Bonnie here can come back home to our time with me." he says with his signiture smirk.

Future Bonnie took a few steps forward,"Damon wha - what are you doing here?" she questioned in panic.

He could see, in her eyes, that she was worried about the kids,"Don't worry, Caroline and Elena have them." he assures her.

She sighs in relief,"Good." she says before smiling at him,"I've missed you." she says openly.

"I've missed you, too, my little snicker doodle." he says with a smile, his nose wrinkling up as her says it.

Future Bonnie glares at him,"Don't ever call me that."she warned.

He shrugs,"Fine. Whatever you want." He says.

"Wow. I've gotten...soft in the future." says Present Damon.

Future Bonnie chuckled,"Present Damon, meet Future Damon. Future Damon, meet Present Damon." She says with a smile.

"Oh Scooby-Doo and Shaggy, help us! As if ONE Damon Salvatore wasn't enough." Caroline groans while shaking her head.

"Now there's two. Mary help us."