~2 Marriage? 💍

THE (other side) PAST

Where were they? Were they dead? Damon and Bonnie stood hand in hand in the middle of someone's living room.

"Where are we?" Bonnie questioned.

"I don't- I don't know." Damon replies, gently squeezing her hand.

And just like that, they looked down at their joined hands then met each others gaze before quickly dropping the others hand.

"Well, that got awkward fast." Damon noted.

Bonnie rolled her eyes before walking off. "Shut up,  Damon."

"Where do you think you're going?" Damon questioned, following close behind her, so close that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. "You know,  you shouldn't wonder off by yourself. It's not safe."

"Uh, to look around. I'd like to know where I am, if you don't mind," she spat and glared at him over her shoulder. "And since when did you start caring about my safety?"

"And what if I do mind? And I don't care about your safety."

She shrugged,"Well, I don't care if you mind or don't," she spat before walking into what looked to be the lunchroom.

It was beautiful. It looked like something straight out of a home decorating magazine. As she admired the decorations of the living room, she ran across a picture of Damon and picked it up.

"Looks like you live here or at least whoever lives here knows you." she says and lifts up the picture of him before putting it back down.

Bonnie had slowly started herself from Damon as she explored the house.  She's only been away for maybe eight minutes before she heard Damon calling her.

"Hey, witch, you might want to come see this!" Damon sounded a bit winded, irritated also.

Rolling her eyes, Bonnie made her way back into the living room where she found Damon standing in front of the fire place.

"What is it?" she grumbles in annoyance.

"Looks like the man upstairs is playing one hell of a trick on us." he stated.

"Damon,  what are talking -" her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when he turned around and lifted a picture in her view.

It was a of her and Damon. He was dressed in a black suit and tie, his hair  in disarray but in a sexy way,  and she was dressed in a white dress, her hair pinned up in an elegant but messy bun. She had a diamond necklace hanging from her neck with matching earrings. And on her finger sat one hell of a diamond ring.

Bonnie looked down at Damon's left hand and saw that he was wearing a gold band on his ring finger.  She then lifted her left hand and gasped as she looked at the same diamond ring, in the picture, that sat on her ring finger. 

They were married?

She looked at the picture again. She was smiling at the camera while Damon stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her middle, smiling down at her with so much adoration and love that she had to do a double take.

"How is this - this has to be a joke.  A very sick joke." Bonnie snapped,  looking up at Damon.

His eyes widened in that creepy way they did whenever he was about to say something sarcastic or really stupid. "I wish it were,  Mrs. Salvatore. " he places the picture back onto the mantel.

"Do not call me that. Ever again."

Taking a deep breath, Bonnie turned away from him and started towards the stairs,"Where are you going, sweetie wife of mine? " sarcasm dripped from his every words.

She rolled her eyes,"Where does it look like? I'm checking out the rest of the house you idiot."

Damon fake pouted,"Now I'm hurt. You should really be nicer to me, BonBon."

"And why is that, Demon?" she questioned, purposely calling him demon.

He lifts his left hand and wiggled his ring finger. "I'm your husband, now. You have to be nice to me."

She shook her head and scoffed. "I don't have to do a damn thing," she spat. "And also, i'd rather die all over again." she sneered before turning away and moving up the stairs.

Damon appeared in front of her at the top of the stairs,"Be careful with what you wish for. You might just get it." he grinned.

Glaring up at him, she grabbed the end of his jacket and yanked on it,  sending him down the stairs in the process. "Go to hell, Damon." she snapped, glaring down at him, before moving towards the first door to her left.

The room was huge. Huge and cream colored with a few splashes of red all around. There was a huge king sized bed set against the wall in front of her, a long dresser with a mirror on it sat pressed against the opposite wall and a bedside table sat beside the bed. The room was beautiful.

"The things Elena and I could do in that bed." Damon said, suddenly standing beside her

Bonnie's expression twisted up in disgust,"You're disgusting." she spat.

He smiled and leaned back against the wall,"Oh, honey, I've been called worse."

She rolled her eyes. "I believe you."

"