~19 Getting Use To 👫

"Now, this is a sight to get use to

"Now, this is a sight to get use to." Enzo's voice drifted towards them.

Bonnie pulled away from Damon and glanced over his shoulder to find Enzo, Stefan and Alaric standing in the kitchen with a smirk on their lips,"Yeah, watching two people kiss isn't creepy at all." Damon says sarcastically.

"I seriously never would have thought I would see the day that Bonnie Bennett, a witch, and Damon Salvatore, a vampire, would actually fall for the other." Alaric says shaking his head.

"Well, stranger things have happened my undead friend." Damon says, wrapping his arm around Bonnie's tiny waist.

"No, I think this is as strange as things get." Alaric says.

"How about Bamon?" Enzo says.

"Bamon?" Stefan questioned.,

"Their ship name. Damon and Bonnie combined makes Bamon." Enzo says with a straight face.

Bonnie looked at him.like he'd grown another three heads,"Are you seriously saying you're going to ship us?"

He nods,"Yes I am. Would you like to know why, gorgeous?" he questioned.

"I have a feeling you're going to.tell me even if I say no." she says.

Enzo smiles at her,"You know me so well." he says. "I'm shipping Bamon because I honestly believe that if anyone can love Damon here truly and whole heartedly it would be you." he says.

"I have to agree with Enzo. I don't see you trying to change him or make him become someone he's not." Alaric says.

"Or making him fight to win your heart. My brother can actually be himself with you." Stefan says.

"What is this...National Pour Your Heart Out Day? When did all of you become such women?" Damon mocked.

Bonnie elbowed him in the ribs,"Shut up." she says.

"Nor will she put up with your idiotic behavior." Enzo says with a smirk.

"Go stake yourself, friend." he says with much sarcasm.

"Cheer up mate! At least you got the girl." says Enzo.

Bonnie rolled her eyes,"I'm gonna go. If you need me I will be talking to Matt and Tyler." she said.

She went to move towards the living room but Damon called out to her,"What?" she questioned.

With a smirk he used his vampire speed and appeared in front of her and crushed his lips against hers. He wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her into him. Bonnie hesitated to kiss him back but then just gave in. She placed her hands on the back of his neck and pulled him in closer. Damon slipped his tongue in her mouth and explored every inch of it, his tongue tasting every corner of her mouth.

"Okay, mate, I think that's enough. If you wanted to have her for lunch you should have thought about that BEFORE you fell in love with her." Enzo says.

Damon, instead of pulling away, lifted his hand and flipped him off,"Real mature, mate."

"For the love of the Bennett Witches, Damon, let the girl breathe." Alaric says.

With an annoyed groan, Damon pulled away and turned his glare on Alaric and Enzo,"Why don't the two of you go screw each other. I'm sure the two of you would enjoy yourselves." he says with a sarcastic smile.

Bonnie chuckled,"Don't listen to Damon, he's just mad because he can't get in on the action." she says.

"Yeah, that's it. Why would I want to get in in the action with these two when I have a sexy girlfriend I can get in on the action with?" he says kissing her lips again.

"Hold on, have you and Bonnie..." Alaric started but trailed off.

Bonnie said 'no' while Damon said 'Not yet'. They both shared a glance before Bonnie glanced over at Alaric and Enzo,"Pay Damon no mind. Now, if all of you will excuse me, I have two hott guys to catch up with." she says.

"Watch it, BonBon. I don't want to have to snap their necks anytime soon." Damon growled before she exited the kitchen.

"Talk to your friends, Damon." she says before turning around to meet his gaze. "Thank you, Damon." she said suddenly.

He appeared before her and lifted a hand to her cheek. "For what?"

 "For what?"

She smiled. "For being here for me."

Damon smiled. "You're welcome."

She smiled and kissed his lips once more before disappearing from view.

Once he knew she was from ear shot, Stefan stepped forward,"How is she?"

"How does she look, brother?" Damon questioned as he moved towards the mouth of the kitchen to watch her as she laughed with Matt and Tyler.

"She looks like she's pretending to be happy when she's not." Alaric says.

"Bonnie's the strongest person I've ever met but even the strongest of people can break." Stefan says.

Damon turned to face his brothers and his two friends,"Look, I know Bonnie is not as happy as she seems. She's pretending to be happy for our sake but that's Bonnie, it's who she is." he says,"You don't think I wish I could make this all better for her because I do but until she decides she wants to talk to me about what's going on with her, I'm not going to force her to do something she's clearly not ready to do." he says.

"What are you going to do, mate?" Enzo asked.

Damon turned his gaze back to Bonnie and leaned against the door frame,"All I can do...wait for her to talk." he says as he watches her laugh with Tyler, Matt, Caroline, Jeremy and even Elena. "When she's ready, I'll be here."

*****

This chapter is dedicated to ALL those who read and like my story AND those who gave me words of encouragement to continue writing this story when I had doubts of continuing!!!!!