~29 Switch Flipped 🔄

Damon glanced over at Bonnie as she took a long drink of the cold tea she'd been given,"Why didn't I get one?"

She lowered the bottle and offered it to him,"That's what you're worried about?" She questioned.

He denied the tea,"Uh, yeah. I may not drink tea but the gesture would have been nice." He says watching her put the top back on place the bottle in her bag.

Bonnie rolled her eyes,"Only you would complain about not getting offered something you don't want in the first place." She says.

Damon offers her his infamous crooked smile,"I would be me if I didn't."

She nods,"You're right about that."

"So, BonBon, tell me...where do you see yourself in ten years?" He questioned.

Bonnie glances over at him with a raised brow, "Really? Are you - are you really asking me that?"

He nods,"Am I not allowed to ask questions now?"

She shook her head,"No, it's not that it's just...not something I expected from you, that's all. If someone were to have told me a couple if weeks ago that we'd be having this conversation I'd have laughed in their face."

Damon steals a glance her way,"We'll, if you'd told me ten years ago that I'd be head over heels in love with, you, a Bennett witch I would have ripped their heart out laughing." He says.

Bonnie looks at him before turning to look out the window,"I see myself married with at least three kids. Two boys and a girl. Damien, Danielle and Daniel." She smiles as she thinks about her future.

Damon, swallowing the lump in his throat, glances over in her direction,"I know it's too soon to ask but...do you see me in your future anywhere?"

Bonnie turns around and meets his gaze. She could she the desperation in his eyes, the single thread of hope that he held on to for her. He wanted her to say yes. He wanted to hear her say that she saw him in her future even if that meant it was as her friend. As long as he remained as a part of her life he would be - not happy - but okay with that. It was better than losing her all together, right?

"I don't want to lie to you." She says watching the hope in his eyes falter quickly. She hated that she was the reason he was hurting on the inside but she couldn't remember the last four years of her life. What was she to do?

"The truth always hurt, right?" He asked as he pulls up in front of the Manor. Shutting off the engine, he was out of the car and opening the car door for Bonnie who calmly stepped out and closed the door.

"Thank you." She says.

"You're welcome." He says stepping around her and heading towards the Manor door with her close behind.

Bonnie, hating to see him like that, rushed forward, "Damon?"

He glances at her over his shoulder,"Yeah?"

She reaches down and takes his hand all the while still holding his gaze,"I may not see you in my future, but I damn sure hope you will be in it." she says.

Damon, after staring at their intertwined for about a minute, lifts his gaze to meet hers,"So do I." He says.

Holding her gaze, he leans down to kiss her only to come to a stop at the sound of the door swinging open, "I knew I smelled Bamon out here." He says turning his attention towards Bonnie and smiling,"Hello, gorgeous." He says.

Switch Flipped

And just like that, Bonnie dropped Damon's hand and gaze up at Enzo like she was seeing him for the first time.

When did he become so damn hott? How could I not have noticed how hott Enzo was?

"Bonnie?" Damon gently shook her.

"Ye - Yeah?" She shook her head as if she was shaking the feeling off, but she couldn't stop gazing up at Enzo who was looking at also but with a curious expression.

"Are you alright?" Damon asked.

She manages to pull her gaze from Enzo and glances over at Damon,"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got a little dizzy there for a moment." She lied.

"Okay, now that the two of you are done why don't we head inside for the big surprise, shall we?" Enzo says with a smile.

Bonnie felt her heart jump at the sight of his smile.

Damn you, Enzo!

As the three of them headed inside, Enzo leading them, Bonnies eyes drifted to Enzo's back side. He had a nice firm bottom that made her want to reach out and grab it.

What the hell is wrong with me?

A part of her, the part that loved Damon, was fighting whatever was happening to her. That part of her knew that her newly found attraction to Enzo couldn't be real, that it wasn't real. It had to be a spell of some kind. Enzo is a very attractive man vampire but she didn't look at him in that way at all. Something was up but what...no, who was doing it? She couldn't stop thinking about Enzo.

"Bonnie, you made it!" Caroline rushed forward and hugged her.

Bonnie took a deep breath to help clear her head of thoughts about Enzo but found it very hard,"What were talking about on the phone?" she questioned her.

Caroline took a deep breath and closed her eyes,"It's better if I showed you." She says before opening her eyes again.

"Show me what?"

Caroline took her hand,"Follow me."She says.

"This is going to be good." She glanced over her shoulder at a smiling Enzo before turning back around and following Caroline into towards the library.

"Care, would you just tell me who's here?" Bonnie asked.

She shook her head,"It would be better if I just showed you, trust me. If I didn't see her with my own eyes I wouldn't have believe it myself." Caroline says.

"Her?" Damon questioned.

Caroline ignored him and stopped just before the library door. She turns her back to the door and meets their gaze,"Now, when you see her don't do anything stupid because what ever you're going to try and do she will cause you more pain than you cause her." She says before turning her gaze to meet Damon,"And do yourself a favor...try not to drill." She says with a wide smile, causing Damon to raise a brow.

"Caroline, would you just tell us who this woman is?" Bonnie asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself." She says before pushing open the doors and walking inside.

Bonnie quickly took noticed to the woman standing over a table with her back to them. She was dressed in a forest green dress, that hugged her defined and to die for curves, that stopped just below her knees, her hair was cut just below her chin and she shared the same skin complexity as she did.

"Bonnie Bennett," Caroline started as the woman slowly turned around, shocking Damon and Bonnie, "Meet Future Bonnie Bennett." She says with a smile.

Future Bonnie met Past Bonnies gaze,"Hello, Bonnie." she says her gaze drifted towards Damon and lingered a bit before drifting back to Present Bonnie,"We need to talk."