Thank You 😍🤗😘

Hello,

Sorry, everyone but as you can see this is no updated chapter

Sorry, everyone but as you can see this is no updated chapter. Honestly, I just wanted to take out the time to thank everyone of you for the encouragement and positive words you all have given me on writing this story. I almost gave up on writing this story for three reasons...

1st. I was told that there were way too many Bamon Stories and that I should just give it a rest and just end it now.

2nd. I was seriously having writers block and I couldn't think of a single thing to write about or how to start or end the next chapter.

3rd. I barely have enough time to really write anymore. I work nearly 40 hours a week, I help my twin with her two beautiful little girls and I am also driving all over town helping out my family and when I am NOT working I try and get enough sleep to start the day all over again.

Anyway, I just wanted to PERSONALLY thank ALL OF YOU for Encouraging me to keep writing this story and to ignore the person/people who WANT me to END this story.

So, THANK YOU, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

And from the mouth of Jensen Ackles/Dean Winchester.....There Ain't No Me If There Ain't No You!

Happy Bamon Day!!!!!

(Every Thursday and Friday is Bamon Day!)