~18 Always You 💑

Everyone had arrived and were now sitting in the living room of the Salvatore Manor. Everyone was staring at a smiling Bonnie who stood before them.

"I just want to thank all of you for coming tonight. You didnt have too, you could have said no, but you came and I really appreciate that."

"It's not like we had a choice. Caroline threatened to skin us alive." Tyler laughed causing everyone to chuckle in agreement.

"I'm still grateful that you all came." she says just as Elena walked in.

"Elena, I'm glad you could make it

"Elena, I'm glad you could make it." she says calmly.

Elena looked around the room before her eyes landed on Damon who was staring at her with a blank expression,"I didn't think you would have come to sleep over." she says to him, ignoring Bonnie.

He noticed,"Bonnie was speaking to you." he says, ignoring her comment.

She reluctantly turned to Bonnie,"Thank you for inviting me." she says.

Bonnie smiled,"We're all glad you accepted." she says, "Right, everyone?" she says turning to them.

Everyone nodded but Caroline and Damon,"Wrong. I begged her not to invite you but she insisted on it. Spitting out bullshit about you still being our friend." Caroline spat,"At this point you're nothing but an irritating hangnail on Tylers toe that doesn't seem to want to fall off." she says.

"Caroline!" Bonnie hissed.

"Gotta give it to you, Blondie, that was a good one." Damon says with a smile.

"Damon!" she snapped.

"What? Bonnie, I won't pretend that I want her here after everything that's happened in the past several months. If you want to blame anyone blame Elena." Caroline spat l, glaring daggers at the shocked Gilbert in question.

Bonnie sighed,"Look, I understand that you're not in a good place with her now but she I want her here so, you two, all of you, need to find a way to deal with it because she's not going anywhere." she says firmly.

Caroline and Damon shared a glance before turning towards Elena,"Fine, we will try to be nice but the moment she says or does something we don't like, I'm going snap her pretty little Gilbert neck and throw her limp body into the cellar." Caroline says with a fake smile.

"I'd like to see you tr-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence, Elena." Stefan steps up,"Lets just all try and get along for the night." he says as he wraps his arms around Caroline's waist to hold her back from attacking Elena.

'Thank you, Stefan.' Bonnie thought before turning towards everyone else.

"Lets have some fun." she says before snapping her fingers. Suddenly the room went dark and was then lit up with neon red and blue lights.