Ch. 7 🔥💥

Unedited

"No! Leave me the hell alone!" P Bonnie hissed while glaring at P Damon,"I want you to leave!" She hissed, glaring at him before stalking passed him and towards the entrance of Mystic Grill, leaving him standing out in the night air alone.

F Bonnie and F Damon are close by watching and listening to everything,"Do you think it'll work?" F Bonnie questioned.

F Damon glances over at her and smiles,"Of course it'll work, wife of mine." He says before leaning over and kissing her lips. His fingers are instantly in her hair as he draws her closer. F Bonnie rests her hands on his waist as she steps closer, her body pressed into his own,"I've missed you." He rests his forehead against hers with his eyes closed.

F Bonnie sighs as she lifts both hands to his cheeks,"I've missed you, too." She says before lifting her head and meeting his gaze,"I want to come home. I miss you, Damion, Steven and Carly. I want to be with our family but if I don't stop Kia...I won't have a family to go back home to."

He nods,"I know. I just want you back in my arms." He says,"I want to be able to kiss you in public again, whisper inappropriate things in your ear at dinner, snap CryBaby Gilbert's neck whenever she starts yacking about nothing...I just want you back home where it's safe." He states.

F Bonnie smiles and kisses his lips once more,"I'm coming back home to you and our family, I promise." She says,"I'm not going to let ANYONE, not even my past self, ruin what we have." She says, cupping his cheeks in her hands.

Damon smiles while wrapping his arms around her middle and pulling her against him,"Good, because I'd hate to have to kill my best friend and slap time sense into the past version of my wife."

Bonnie slapped on on the chest before kissing his lips,"I love you, Damon Salvatore."

He smiles,"I love you, more, Bonnie Bennet-Salvatore.

Meanwhile in Mystic Grille, P Bonnie is sitting at a table alone sipping on a glass of coke

Meanwhile in Mystic Grille, P Bonnie is sitting at a table alone sipping on a glass of coke. She hoped that scene with Damon would draw out the Kai guy and F Bonnie and Damon could capture him. She knew he was the bad guy in all this but she didn't understand exactly what he did that was so wrong. No one really told her what he did. All that was explained to her was that he put a spell on her and that the spell could destroy her future, a future that she was, apparently, very happy and content with.

If he put a spell on her she sure couldn't tell. She didn't feel any different. Nothing SEEMED different, Well, other than the fact that she and Enzo seemed closer. She even found her self thinking about loving the guy. Just the way he smiles made her stomach flips. And that voice, that sexy British Accent made her weak in the knees. And let's not forget about the way he let's the word 'Gorgeous' roll of his tongue. Pure Sexy!

As if hit by a semi Bonnie realized something. Her new found love for Enzo WAS the affect of the spell. She may not remember the last four years of her life but she KNOWS she NEVER looked at Enzo in ANY kind of romantic way. Not that Enzo isn't hot because, come on, he is. He is a very attractive man but he wasn't what she wanted. She knew what kind of man she wanted and it wasn't Enzo.