Ch. 14 👰🏾🤵🏻🧒🏻🧒🏽👧🏽

Bonnie stirs, a soft groan escaping her lips, before she slowly sat up rubbing her head. The headache was still there but it wasn't as bad as it was a moment ago.

Taking a deep breath, she finally opens her eyes and looks around.

"Where the hell am I?" she gasped as she looked around.

She had no idea where she was. Well, she was in a bedroom but she didn't know who's bedroom. Nothing looked familiar. Slowly, she pushed herself up off the bed she was on and headed towards the bedroom door.

Quickly, she yanks the door open and peeks out into the hallway. When she saw and heard no one, she quickly runs out of the room and towards the stairs, running down them faster than she ever thought she could run.

Once she hit the last step, she rushed towards the front door.

"Bonnie?"

The sound of her name startles her and she turns around, quickly, with her fists raised. When she came face to face with the person that called her name, she lowered them.

"Caroline?"

Caroline stares at her for a moment, then shakes her head. "You're not Bonnie," she says softly. "I mean, you are Bonnie Bennett, you're just not my Bonnie Bennett," she says.

"What do you mean by that? What do you mean I'm not your Bonnie Bennett?" she questioned. "Where am I?"

Caroline begins to twirl a strange her hair around her finger, something she only did when she was nervous.

"Caroline, what did you do?"

"It was an accident, okay? I was trying to summon my Bonnie," she says.

"Caroline..."

".....you're in Seattle, Washington...the year 2024,"

Bonnie's eyes widen. "Caroline!"

"I know! I know! I know!" Caroline cried out. "I messed up,"

"You need to send me back home," Bonnie says.

"I don't know how," Caroline says. "Can't you send yourself back?"

"I'm not as advanced as your Bonnie is! I don't know how to travel back in time." Bonnie groans in frustration.

"Bonnie, I am so sorry."

Bonnie sighs. "I know, Caroline," she takes another deep breath. "We really need to figure out a way to get me back to my time. I can only assume that Damon is losing his mind right now."

Caroline smiles at the mention of Damon. "So, I take it you've met Future Damon and Bonnie?"

Bonnie nods. "Yeah, I have."

"So, what did you think? Did you freak out?"

"Why would I freak out?"

"When you found out that they're married, that didn't freak you out? The two of you use to hate each other."

"Oh, that. At first it was a little difficult to swallow but after a while I kind of got use to the idea," she frowns. "That is until they told me about us getting divorced five years into our marriage."

A look of confusion stains Caroline's face. "A divorce...?"

"Look, Caroline we have to find a way to send me back." Bonnie says softly. "I can't stay here."

Caroline went to reply when the sound of a door being opened and closed so fed. "Aunty Caroline, we're home!" came three voices, two boys and a girl.

"Damion, Steven, Carly...in here!" Caroline's voice carried.

Bonnie heard feet rushing and getting louder before three of the most adorable and beautiful children were standing directly in her line of sight. "Wow. They're beautiful," she gasped.

The moment she spoke the three of them turned their attention to her, their eyes widening at the sight of her.

"Mom! You're back!" they rushed forward and wrapped her in an embrace.

Bonnie catches them in her arms but stares at them in confusion. "Mom?" she questioned.

The young girl, with her same green eyes, looks up at her. "We've missed you, so much, mommy," she says softly.

"Yeah, you've been gone a long while," says the young boy with black hair and electrifying blue eyes.

"Damion's right, Mom," says the young boy who, with blue green eyes and dark amber hair, looked to be the middle child. "You have."

Bonnie looks up at Caroline, eyes wide, as it dawns on her that these three beautiful beings were her children. Her and her husband's children.

But who is her husband? Who blessed her with children?

"Where's dad, mom?" Steven questions.

Bonnie looks down at him in awe, before looking at the other two. She couldn't believe they were hers, or would be hers. She couldn't believe she would give birth to three beautiful children.

"Well, dad is a bit tied up right now but he will be back soon," she says, instantly caressing his cheeks.

"Promise?" Carly questions.

Bonnie turns to her and smiles, before cupping her cheek. "I promise. I will do everything in my power to make sure he comes back to us," she says.

"Dad loves you, loves us, far too much to stay away for too long," Damion says.

Bonnie caresses his cheek, then rests her hand on his shoulder. "The three of you are hard not to fall in love with and to stay away from," she says before looking up at Caroline. "Will you do me a favor?"

Caroline nods. "Sure."

"Will you please get me my wedding photo?"

She watched Caroline swallow a lump in her throat before turning around and walking over to the fire place. She reached for a frame, turned around and crossed the room towards her. She held the picture close to her chest, for a moment, before sighing and handing it to her with the picture faced down.

Bonnie watched her as she told the children to come and stand by her for a moment. "Is everything alright?" Damion questions.

"Yes, everything is alright. Mommy is just going to need a little space right now," Caroline says with a soft smile.

Bonnie, taking a deep breath, looks down at the frame and slowly turns it over. Her eyes widened, her brows touched her hairline, her jaw slacked and her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. She couldn't believe what she was staring at...who she was staring at standing next to her in a black suit. Her eyes instantly fell onto Damion. He had his father's exact eyes, hair and jaw bone. If she didn't know any better, she would swear she didn't birth him but his father had. Now that she was really looking at him, she noticed how he looked just like his father, so much that it was scary.

"Damon," she gasped before looking down at her wedding picture.

It was Damon. She was still married to Damon.

They lied to her.