𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚

3 days have passed since i first met Neteyam sully, i knew nothing about him & for some reason that made me a little annoyed. Because i could've asked him more questions about his world but i, i stood still.

Being the young researcher that i am, my curiosity grew bigger each time i think about the tall blue Na'vi that impaled me with his eyes.

I resumed my lessons on examining the sprouting avatars but i couldn't focus on my training. Why is this bothering me so much more than anything else? I didn't even care to eat or drink water when this man is running through my mind.

Then an idea struck in my head & my mouth just opened,

"I want the female avatar."

Norm & the other scientists looked at me as if i have offended the great Eywa. But my mind was set the minute those words left my lips.

"I want her to be me, i want to see the people & i want to see Pandora, not through papers & tape recordings anymore. I mean we're here! I want to know Neteyam's world better."

Norm looked at me like a proud dad, almost tearing up at the thought of me as a Na'vi.

"Are you sure young researcher? Moving around Pandora takes great strength mentally & physically, years ago the marine was able to do it recklessly because he had the help of Dr Augustine & he was already the baddest marine on earth till, he lost his legs" said one of the other scientist.

I took off my lab coat & rolled up my sleeves, arms stretched out for the scientist to take my blood sample along with everything else that he needed for the procedure to happen.

Dr Patel nod his head to the other scientists & they immediately spring into action, hooking me up with wires & injecting my veins for more blood samples. 2 hours passed & i was already dehydrated & restless that i collapsed the minute i got off the chair, Norm raced to grab me & said

"I think thats all there is today, you did great Ms Pierce. Let Carla send you back to your room."

I nodded my head & Norm hands me over to one of the female scientists who lives right by my hallway in the ship to take me into my room, she tucked me into bed & placed a glass of water with packed cookies on my desk incase i wake up feeling hungry.

But i passed out for 3 days only waking up once to use the bathroom, my vision was cloudy & i couldn't bring myself to eat the cookies.

When i finally woke up, i saw shadows outside of my door & i thought who could that be? Carla knocked on my door telling me that i have a visitor & i nodded my head wearily.

My vision was still a little blurry but the shadow entered my room & it was huge. The shadow squeezed into my room & I sat up, lightly slapping my face to wake myself up.

"Hey hey.. don't do that, tell me what do you need?" said the familiar voice.

As my vision was slowly coming back to me, my eyes widened.

"Ne..Neteyam? What're you doing here?"

"Good afternoon Ms Pierce..uh, Norm informed my brother & i that you've been sick. So i thought i'd visit you, if thats okay?" he said nervously.

"Y..yeah no its okay! Im glad you're here Neteyam" my face naturally letting out a weak smile.

His large hands touches my forehead & i feel.. funny in my stomach, he looked serious while doing it too. His hands was warm & so peaceful that i completely rested my head on his knuckles.

He chuckles & cups his hand on my face, "I think you have a slight fever Ms Pier-"

"You can call me Violet"