𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

"There is no point in staying here anymore. We found her, now let's go back home.." Neteyam tried to reason with his parents.

"Son, it is very rude to leave without informing them about our decision. Why don't we stay here for another day or 2 to learn more about them & how Violet coped here" Neytiri replied.

"But mom! Aonung is-"

"Enough. Both of you end that childish dispute with that boy & focus on our family, we don't need any more complications on our stay here. Got it?" Mr Sully silenced his youngest son.

Sniffing in dismay & turning to the side, Lo'ak nodded & stayed silent to his father's words.

"Its okay baby brother" Neteyam placed his palm on Lo'ak's head.

But Neteyam didn't give up, still trying to convince his mother even after Mr Sully left the pod to meet with Tonowari. Telling her that this place wasn't safe & not as trustworthy as it portrays to be.

"Hold your tongue, this place holds so much value like our home Omatikaya & i will not let anyone talk down on it. If it's that boy Aonung, it is only his fault. Not this wonderful place" Neytiri turned to her oldest son.

"Mother I am sorry. But someone was spying on us while we were out last night & no one is admitting to it" Neteyam said trying to meet his mother's eyes.

Neytiri eyes scanned her children for bluff, then looking at me who was now wrapped in a thick cloth.

"Your heart is telling you that its the son of Olo'eyktan?" she asked her oldest son.

"I know its him mother" Neteyam replied.

"His behaviour is very odd towards Violet mom. Its like he is attached to her in some way" Lo'ak said.

Neytiri's ears perked up as soon as those words fell out of her youngest son's mouth. Fully understanding that during my heat, some complications happened between me & Aonung. She then rush to my side-

"My child! are you okay? tell me did he hurt you?" she searched my body for unfamiliar scents & scars.

"Why did you not tell us anything my child? did he threatened you not to?" Neytiri asked.

"N-no! no! we did not mate mother. By Eywa's grace, we were pulled apart before the worse could happen" i sunk into her arms.

Neytiri's eyes were blood shot red, thinking about another man touching one of her children. Especially after experiencing the whole predicament with Lauako.

I wanted to tell Neytiri at least about the pregnancy but I was holding myself back. I didn't want anyone to over react or think that Aonung had something to do with it. Tonowari made some valid points but as of now, it is not the right time.

My facial expressions soon turned unease & it made both Kiri & Neteyam look at me in disorientation.

"Okay, then its decided. We are leaving this place" Neytiri said, standing up to take her bow.

"Mother, where are you going?" Kiri & Tuk chased after her.

"To talk to your father & then Tonowari about this" Neytiri said as she rushed out.

"No wait! you can't-"

But it was too late, Neytiri had already leaped across from the pod to the roots before anyone could grab hold of her arm. Neytiri can't find out about anything from Tonowari because at this point, he wouldn't wait on my permission to reveal my pregnancy.

They have to hear it from me. But Neteyam then turns to me to ask why was I silent about the situation with his family.

"Ma'Vi? why won't you tell anyone beside me?" he asked.