𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚

Kiri & Tuk were out with their human friend Spider, the boys were hunting for food & the adults were busy attending to the clan. I basically had the morning off to do whatever i want till someone comes home.

I reached out for Neteyam's birthday gift, admiring the beautiful handicraft neck piece & carefully fixing it on my neck.

Back at the mountains, Neteyam was always busy with his tools whenever i fell asleep. Never would i imagine that he would sew accessories like his little sisters & im guessing that back at the facility, he ran out to pick some purple flowers for that extra touch.

Violet flowers, specifically to match my name.

He told me that he was waiting for the right time to give it to me & since it was my birthday, he thought it was the perfect moment. Who would've thought that the respected cold hearted hunter that everyone know & fear, is actually a romantic. Every time i think about it, it makes me feel so warm & fuzzy.

I fixed my hair & stood up to examine my body, facing my back to a reflection at the corner of the hut. The stitches dissolved after a week, still with the ugly scars but my back was healing fast. The yalnabark did wonders & i have to thank Neytiri for keeping an eye on me ever since i came back home.

I then heard footsteps getting closer to the hut as i was getting dressed,

"Hey, someone's up" my ears perk up to the greeting.

"H- .. hello?" i said to the muscular male silhouette standing at the entrance, slowly backing up to reach for the dagger pouch hanging by the wall.

"Please! i didn't mean to frighten you! my name is Ailìtx." he says.

He took a step in & i accidentally knocked over a bowl of fruits placed beside my mat.

"Oh- be careful!" realising that i was threatened by his presence.

"I just came by to the Tsahik's hut for some yalnabark, i got a little wounded from training my boys" he says calmly, showing me his scratched up arm.

"But my apologies, i didn't know they had company. I'll take my leave" he bows before turning away.

"W-wait!" i said, going over to pour some yalnabark onto a leaf by the other medicine boxes.

I handed this young stranger the leaf with both hands & i noticed that he was already looking at me, never taking his eyes off just like how Neteyam did when we first met. But i couldn't let that scare me as i am alone right now.

"This should do it!" i smile politely at the stranger & his fingers grazed mine as he took the leaf. He bowed once again to thank me & walked away. I titled my head & wondered, i've never seen him before. Not even at Xenía's big celebration where every hunter & mentor would be present.

Then from a distance, i see Neteyam & Lo'ak walking back with a bag full of meat from their hunt. But this time they were coming home with more than usual, enough to feed 5 families.

"Good morning Vi!" Lo'ak waves, skipping towards the hut.

Neteyam hastily dropped his bags & reaches for my lips to give me a passionate kiss. Tongue & everything, i was caught off guard by how he was already comfortable doing this infront of a family member.

"Urgh!!! am i really gonna be seeing this every morning?!" Lo'ak reacts to sight in hopes that Neteyam would stop his morning crave for me. I could feel Neteyam smile on my lips as he continued to make out me.

Lo'ak scoffs & walks into the hut, dragging both cloth bags of the heavy meat. I slowly pull off Neteyam,
"i- is everything okay Nete?" & he immediately turns away from me.