𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

Neteyam rushed over to me as Rotxo helped me up, dusting me off, checking my belly & thighs to see if there was any bleeding from my sudden fall. Turning me around to carefully remove the thorns on my back as I whimpered in pain.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Skxawng?! she was just asking you simple questions, why would you push my pregnant sister?!" Lo'ak pulled Aonung towards him.

"Brother.. what is going on? why are you behaving like this?" Tsireya fully tearing up as Lo'ak was ready to deliver a punch to her brother.

"Everyone just leave me alone! I don't need this!" Aonung lashed out.

Neteyam turned around to face the crude man, walking towards him as he left me in Rotxo's care. Now with both brothers up in his face, Aonung gripped his dagger as a sign of threat to all 5 of us.

"Why Ao.. why have you become like this? we were fine" I spoke out wearily.

"You see what you did to her Skxawng?!" Neteyam gripped his neck.

As my legs were trembling, I was slowly getting out of breath. Tsireya rushed next to Rotxo, both holding me up as we watched the Sully brothers get up in Aonung's face in irritation.

I didn't mean for anything to go bad, all I wanted was to know why he was acting this way with me, Rotxo & around everyone else. We were all just worried-

"You dare to touch her?! I told you I would fucking kill you" Neteyam gave Aonung a hard punch across the face.

But Aonung took it. Not fighting back, he let the Sully brothers beat him to the pulp. Tsireya on the other hand, knew she couldn't stop the boys as she witnessed her brother's chide towards me just a few minutes ago.

Even though the boys were in the middle of a heated conflict, Lo'ak soon turned around to see Tsireya on her knees with tears flowing down her cheeks, watching her brother get beaten up by them. He slowly stopped-

"I-i'll let you handle this one bro.." Lo'ak placed his palm on Neteyam's shoulders before walking towards his downhearted girlfriend.

Blood started oozing out of Aonung's mouth & nose, slowly getting weak as Neteyam got on top of him with his dagger. Almost slicing his neck through his necklace-

"Rotxo s-stop him" was all I could get out before my knees hit the ground again.

"Brother Neteyam! she is weak!" Rotxo cried out as Tsireya cupped my cheek to check my breathing.

& That was all it took for Neteyam to come to a halt from his blinded rage, abandoning the bruised up man on the grass before running to me.

"Ma'Vi! Ma'Vi! open your eyes! we'll get you home just don't pass out on me!" he gently carried me up in his arms.

"Bring him to dad & Tonowari!, tell them what happened!" Neteyam instructed Lo'ak & Rotxo.

Feeling Neteyam's heartbeat beside my ear, he was panting as he ran back to my pod with Tsireya at the back trying to catch up to him. The pain was growing unbearable & I started wincing in pain from any movement.

"N-nete please, s-slowly put me down" I said as I opened my eyes to find us in the middle of my pod with Neytiri & Tuk asleep at the corner.

Neteyam carefully placed me onto my soft mat, instructing Tsireya to get water, cloths & medicine from her mother for my wounds. We didn't have a choice anymore, if Ronal finds out that her son was responsible for this, Aonung might get that severe punishment they laid on his head.

I cupped his cheek, wiping away the tears that rolled down to his chin.

"My love im o-okay" I said.

"No you're not! look at you! I can't keep seeing you get injured like this over & over again! why did you lie to me!" he placed his head on my shoulders, fully breaking down.