𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙬

𝑿𝒆𝒏í𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Growing up, the girls & i had a tiny crush on Neteyam. But we were both always specifically paired up for training, he was ranked the best fighter & skilled in hunting while i was the best with my arrow & killer instinct. We would always hunt for fun with our warrior friends till we turned 16,

Thats where everyone grows up a little & Neteyam grew up to be a fine young man. Everyone admired the way his bicep muscles flexed when he launches his arrow, his charming smile, his deep alluring voice & of course the abs.

But he started being quiet & showed less interest in females, his father the Olo'eyktan would opt him to train the young ones & his siblings. Thats what he only focused on which annoyed me, because he payed no attention to my hints.

Occasionally he would smile at me & give me tips on hunting when we had to go on special missions to retrieve some things. We would talk on hunts but he wouldn't talk about himself, so i observed how he is.

He was always lovely with his family & towards the young ones he trained, It proved that he would make a good husband & a father. No one else in the clan could come close to him & it was powerful especially with him being the eldest too.

At 18, i made up my mind to choose Neteyam as my mate. The best female warrior in the clan mates with the future Olo'eyktan, even his late grandmother Mo'at would tell his parents when we were kids that we would be mated in the future.

So i became this generation's greatest female warrior in the Omatikaya clan. Till that vrrtep skxawng (demon moron) showed up with him & ruined my life plans.

--

"I don't see him anywhere! tonight is suppose to be my night & he should be here to celebrate my victory with me! Where is Nete?" i said to my hunter goddesses as they measured my feathered crown piece onto my head.

The men started the fire & everyone cheered for my victory, but it was too early because the Olo'eyktan's family has yet to arrive. The male warriors carried me up anyways & to substitute Neteyam's position in honouring me my crowned piece, my cousin Lauako stepped in.

"Looks like my old friend Tey' isn't here, he might be busy with someone else" Lauako says knowing how i feel about him, taunting me on my special day.

I elbowed him & he presented my feathered crown on my head as i bowed, symbolising being the new female warrior leader. It felt infuriating that Neteyam & his family didn't take my biggest accomplishment seriousl-

Suddenly the music stopped & it was quiet, the Olo'eyktan's family finally arrived but everyone's eyes were focused on something else. Neteyam was walking with the same alien girl from his hut this morning, clinging onto his arms.

"WHAT IS THAT DEMON BLOOD SKXAWNG DOING WITH HIM?" my eyes widened at the sight. I removed my headpiece & slammed it onto the ground, stepping on the feathers.

My cousin gives me a smirk & leaned in, "That? Hah! your 'mate' was flirting with her in the forest until she got lost. But i trailed her scent down & i ahh.." i grew impatient with him as he hesitated.

"Cousin i will skin you alive! Tell me." i hissed at him.

"Lets just say, i wanted to see if she preferred me to Tey'" & my cousin being the disgusting man that he is, i slapped him hard. But flirting in the forest with her? kehe. (no.)