𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

Taylor Swift - Don't Blame Me

Pushing through the bushes & moving away from any potential passerby, i brought Neteyam further into the roots. A little pass Tsireya's not so secret anymore hut, just beyond the stream.

But i was getting tired, profusely sweating & panting, i stopped to take a second to breathe.

"Whats wrong my love? you look pale again" he said.

"N-nothing! ..just out of breath! ..you know, all the walking" i replied with a weary smile.

"You..? the girl who took down 2 warriors at one go is tired from a little walking?" he crossed his arms with a raised brow & a smirk.

I couldn't tell him yet, i mean he just got here with his family & all. I can't make it obvious that im pregnant, so thank Eywa that theres no signs of the visible bump yet.

"Im just tired Nete, i've been training the younger girls here too. I've also been diving into the deep waters every day for hours & physically training myself to hold my breath for as long as i can" i said with a pout.

"Aww, does my big bad mighty warrior want another kiss for the boo boo?" he poked fun.

I hissed at him & walked forward, knowing damn well it was one of his pet peeves. But at that moment, i couldn't care less. Little did i know, that he would get this riled up.

He grabbed hold of my tail, twisting it with his arm to pull me right into his chest-

"Now you know how much i dislike it, when you hiss at me" he said, honey citrine eyes glimmering right into mine.

I knew that if anything were to happen from this point, my body would break from his bold & aggressive strength. My mind was screaming at me not to, but i didn't know what possessed me to say the following words,

"Mhmm, remind me"

He chuckled with his head down, shaking left to right as his braids swayed to his movement. Looking back up at me before his free hand wrapped my neck.

Pushing my back to a tree, he whispered with a low growl,

"I finally find you after weeks & you hiss at me my love? you make me go fucking insane you know that?" he said.

Hearing that sent shivers up my spine because i knew what that meant, his eyes turned predator & i was done for. I could've made a run for it if i wanted to, but being this weak, he would easily catch up to me.

I shook my head, hands gripping my loincloth in fear of him handling me with his rough hands. If i wasn't carrying his baby, i would be loving every minute of this. But right now, i cant let anything happen to it.

My hands instantly moved up to protect my belly, but he didn't take notice. His compelling sensual eyes were plastered on mine to make sure that he was clear on what was about to happen,

"N-nete, not h-ere-" i said as my eyes scanned the trees behind him.

"Mhmm. Right here, right now"

He growled in a demanding tone, moving in closer as he licked his lips. He pulled my neck towards him for another kiss, passionately making out with me. The feeling was warm & tingly on my skin, making me giggle a little between kisses.

"I missed you" he said as he slowly pulled apart from me.

The words said in his raspy voice were like a pump of ecstasy to my blood, making me throw my arms over his shoulders to continue what i started.
I want him all to myself. Right here, right now.