𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

The next morning, i woke up to Neytiri & Kiri removing the medicine cloth wrapped around my elbows & back. I squirm thinking that it would be a painful process but i soon realised that i could move my elbows & i looked over to them in astonishment.

"Eywa has heard you my son" Neytiri murmured to herself as she looks up to Kiri in relief. I pulled the both of them in for a hug, tilting my head back in glee & we laughed.

My ears lifted up as i heard male voices getting closer to the hut, i adjusted myself in hopes to see Neteyam walking in. I wanted to show him that i recovered overnight from his care.

But instead, it was Mr Sully with Norm (in his avatar) & i froze. "Norm cant s..see me with these dried up wounds, not with this body- no no no not again." i mumbled trying to hide behind Neytiri.

She took notice of my panic & hastily covered my body with the thick cloth that i slept in. Kiri wiped my cheeks & eyes with a clean cloth so that i wouldn't look as crusty when i face Norm.

"How is my little trooper holding up?" Norm asked with a massive smile from ear to ear, expecting me to jump up in hysteria with stories of my training. But i forced out a smile trying not to meet his eyes.

He leans in closer to us in suspicion & Neytiri lowers her ears, ready to step on her husband's best friend if he dared to touch the cloth that was covering my wounded body. So i placed my hand over Neytiri's to let her know that it was okay.

To avoid any more inconvenience, she pulled both her husband & Norm by the ears out of the hut, leaving Kiri with me to clean up the dry wounds.

"Mawey, tsmuke (calm, sister)" she says as she gently dabs my elbow.

Feeling the cold soaked cloth touched my wounds, i moved my arms slightly away from her hands.
"Kiri you don't have to, im okay my sister" i said as i smile at her tenderly.

"Don't you wanna look clean & proper when my brother comes home from his hunt?" she asked & chuckles as she proceeded to wipe my back.

As soon as i heard that, my cheeks turned red. Thinking about the sweaty man with his bow & hair possibly tied up walking into the hut. Kiri cheekily smiled as she felt my heart beat raced at the mention of her brother.

"He ordered my mother & i to watch over you this morning before left for his hunt with Lo'ak, its so funny! my brother has now grown protective over you" she playfully chuckles, helping me put on my chest piece.

"I have never seen him act like that with a girl before" & as she said that, my ears lifted in curiosity.

Kiri & i chatted all morning about Neteyam & his cold behaviour towards the other young Na'vi girls when they tried to talk to him, making us giggle like school girls.
She mentioned how ever since he started hanging out with me, he was much softer & got shy upon hearing my name in a conversation.

She told me about her likes & dislikes, what its like growing up here with a group of toxic young female warriors always teasing her for being different. How her brothers would ferociously protect the females in this family from them.

I told her about my life before Pandora & how i adapted in the ship without any friends besides my guardian. Kiri is like a girl friend to me now, i've never had that before & it nice to finally have a girl close to my age to talk about these things with.

I was ready to stand up & stretch my muscles out, Kiri hastily grabs my arm to help me over to a wall for balance & we could hear murmurs by the hut.

It was the female warriors that Kiri mentioned. There were at least 4 of them peaking in trying to get a good look at me, sneakily laughing & pointing at my injuries. Kiri hissed at the girls almost pulling her dagger out-