𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙙

2 weeks has passed & I rested under Neteyam's care. Sneaking off while he slept beside our newborn to train with Mira under the moonlight in the middle of the roots. Spears, bows & daggers aiming in my direction every night, I surprised myself that I would come home without a single scratch.

One odd morning, I stood by the entrance of Tsireya's family pod with a woven basket filled with fruits & freshly cooked fish. My son was wrapped & hung across my body. I then heard murmurs that shouldn't leave the room, but my curious fingers poked through the curtain.

"It was like, she became a brand new girl immediately" said a male voice.

"How is that possible?" another asked.

"It is, I have seen it in my days" an elderly voice answered.

My curiosity sparked, I wanted to know more but I was stopped by the large muscular man standing behind me with arms crossed & furrowed brows.

"My dear, why are you alone out here?" asked Tonowari.

"I-i im sorry! I brought a thank you gift but I didn't want to interrupt the discussion going on inside!" I tried to scurry away.

"Stop, stand here" he ordered.

Tonowari lifted the curtain with one arm, revealing Neteyam & his mother sitting across Ronal & Tsireya. At the corner was an elderly woman sitting on a chair, fanning herself like she owned the place.

There were a bunch of rolled up leaves & herbed medicine placed in the middle, & each of them were helping Ronal to grind the ingredients as they spoke in secret.

"Ma'Vi? what are you doing up? its still so early" Neteyem asked as he slowly put down a log that is used to flatten the leaves.

"I came here with a Thank You basket, but what is everyone doing up so early too?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing my child. Place the basket here & off you go! you & the baby need plenty of rest!" Ronal pointed to the corner of the pod anxiously, avoiding the elderly woman's eyes.

Without asking any further questions, I nodded my head & did as she told. Placing the delicious goods down beside a pile of cloths as they stared at my back with squinted eyes. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew damn well that they were talking about me.

"I'll take my leave. Mother, Nete, Ronal & Reya" & I nodded to the elderly before I left.

Tonowari was already gone by the time I was standing outside again. So I crept around the corner of the house & to the side, crouching underneath a small opening of their pod.

"That was close" Neytiri spoke softly.

"Did you see her back? now do you believe me?" Neteyam to the ladies.

"So its true" said Ronal.

"That someone from another world would one day bring peace to Pandora?" Tsireya asked her mother.

"Yes. A fierce fighter who heals like a 'god', said to blossom with unimaginable strength after reaching a certain age & going through endless amounts of unbearable pain along the way" the elderly replied.

A fighter? blessed by a god? couldn't be me.. or maybe I have just gone through enough abuse that my back got used to any futher harm.

"Strong heart.." Neytiri said.

"My wife? Violet? as in Violet Pierce?" Neteyam asked in uncertainty & slight panic in his tone.

"Yes. This Violet we speak of, where was she from?" asked the elderly.