𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

Mr Sully instructed his sons to take me back home.

The boys helped me back to their family's hut with my arms over their shoulders. Kiri & Tuk then spotted us, flushed with panic they ran towards me.

"What happened to her?!" Kiri cried out.

The 3 of us had weary smiles & laughed as Kiri had a full blown panic attack. We collapsed right at the entrance of the hut hysterical & exhausted from the eventful morning.

"You should have seen her! she took down 2 warriors from the female clan! one of them being Rheya!" Lo'ak laughed as he rolled onto his belly.

"My girl" Neteyam said blissfully, resting his head on the wall & closing his eyes.

"Oh Great Mother! I thought she was beaten up!" Kiri lets out a huge sigh in relief.

"Technically i kinda was" i chuckled, licking the blood off my bottom lip.

Mr Sully then comes up from behind, looking at his kids on the floor just laughing away like rascals & he lets out a tiny smiled at the sight. He knelt behind me & his kids thought that they were about to get a scolding for lounging around after training instead of helping around, but he now had a wide smile.

"You did good out there kid! who knew you had that kind of strength!" he placed his palm on my head & chuckled.

My eyes twinkled as Mr Sully praised me, for recognising not only my brain but my skills as a warrior. Then, he had an idea

"How do you feel about training the female warrior group? i think you'd make a great mentor alongside Neteyam" he asked.

I was flabbergasted by his words. Me as a mentor?! i barely survived the first day, i mean look at me. I have bruises on my knees, cuts on my face & a bloody lip! I cant easily be a mentor without the proper training, i would lose a limb if i step into that circle again.

"But Mr Sully- i can't, i am lucky to even be sitting here right now, you know? alive. Theres no way i can be a mentor just like that" i said as my ears flattened.

Mr Sully took a deep breath, "I saw great potential when you fought Violet. The fire that burns inside of you radiated on the field & you tore those girls apart flawlessly! That anger was just an addition to push you to end those fights" he said.

"You will learn how to control that fire once you get the hang of it. I want you to channel that flame & be the one of greatest warriors in the clan. All of you" Mr Sully said, proudly looking up at his kids.

As much as i hated the thought of getting bruised & beaten up again, i couldn't say no to the Olo'eyktan.

I nodded my head timorously & Mr Sully let out a jaunty smile, "Atta girl!" he said joyfully, patting on my shoulder.

"Alright, you kids help patch her up! i have some meetings to attend to with your mother. We'll be back by evening" he said carrying little Tuk in one arm.

Mr Sully left with Tuk seconds after, i turned to meet the 3 of them. Neteyam crawled over to lift me up, carrying me back into the hut while Lo'ak & Kiri hopped behind us squealing like little girls.

As soon as Neteyam placed me back on my feet, the 3 of them jumped & down in jubilation, howling at the top of their lungs like they just caught the biggest fish in the ocean for dinner.

"Oh my Eywa!! thats what im fucking talkin' about! Vi is gonna be a freaking warrior!!" Lo'ak hollered out to the walls.

"Ma'tsmuke!! (My sister!!) Look at you! from a scientist to a warrior!" Kiri jumped.