𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚

"Are you sure you want to do this? let me come with you Ms Pierce, please." Norm pleaded but my mind was already made. I nod my head to Dr Patel to initiate my Link, remembering that my avatar is still in Neteyam's family hut.

"I'll be fine, just watch over my link unit incase anyone comes." i said, hugging Norm before i ease my mind.

Moments after, i woke up blurry to Kiri & Tuk trying to wake me up with an alarming tone. "Sister please! open your eyes! please wake up! wake up!!" Tuk tugging on my arm for a reaction.

My eyes widened & i gasped for air, something was wrong. I gripped my chest piece trying to search for something to help me stabilise my balance as i stood up.

It took me awhile to get used to the heavy feeling on my chest, then Kiri approached me "Tsmuke mawey (Calm sister) you are injured, you need to sit down." slowly lowering me down onto the woven mat.

"I..injured?" i asked as Kiri rubbed my back.

"Sister.. it was her. She came into the hut this morning full of rage, looking for you." Kiri said with tears forming in her eyes, Tuk crawled over to grab my arm already a sobbing mess.

Kiri continued, "2 of her hunters pinned us down while she stepped on your chest, about to cut your throat with her dagger sister. But she realised that you weren't conscious in this body, so she went off looking for you at the ship."

"She wanted you to beg for your life, to see you fear her before the dagger touches your throat." the sisters already holding each other in tears & i couldn't handle the sight of it.

"Where is Neteyam?! Lo'ak?! Your parents? everyone?" i asked, pulling them both in to comfort them.

Kiri recollected herself & showed me her damaged headset, there was no way to contact her brothers or parents till they come back home. Unless, we go out looking for them. I stood up reaching for the blunt dagger & my bow across the room but the sisters begged me to stay with them.

My knees felt weak & i felt a sudden sensation in my womb, almost like a tiny flame. Kiri tilted her head to the side, scanning my body language.

"Sister please sit down! your body cannot be active right now, its not reacting well! Its- you're- .. uh, you uh- plea..se." she stuttered trying to figure out the right words.

I sat down feeling defeated, the sisters were shaken up & i couldn't just leave them in this state. The 3 of us sat in the corner of the hut, covering ourselves with a cloth incase any of the warriors decides to come back.

I hummed Neteyam's lullaby & the sisters were wide-eyed & speechless, the melody calmed them & Tuk fell asleep in my arms instantly.

We waited for an hour & finally the remaining Sully's walked in. Their eyes scanned their vandalised hut & it met us traumatised, nestled up at the corner.

They dropped their weapons & rushed over to us, Kiri with shaky voice explained to her family about the incident while i slowly waked little Tuk. Neteyam noticed that the blue crystal from my chest piece was missing & he cups my cheek,

"Ma,Vi.. im so sorry we weren't here to protect you & my sisters. Where are you now? are you safe?" he asked softly, trying to fight the frenzy rage in his eyes.

Mr Sully calmed his family & looks over to Lo'ak, "take your sisters to the Tree of Souls along with Tarsem. Stay with them, watch over your sisters & wait for my signal." he says as he grabs Neytiri's hand, thumb rubbing over her knuckles.

Lo'ak nods his head & carries Tuk, she buries her head into her brother's neck & the 3 siblings set off to await their father's next command. Mr Sully turns to see Neteyam still holding me in dismay & ordered him to take me far away from Hometree as possible.