𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. 𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚

"We need more people! an army! larger than them, we need-"

"No Violet, that will put everyone in harms way. Please listen to what you're saying!" Mr Sully tried to calm me down as I paced back & forth around the war party meeting pod.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I looked at the men deciding on a new plan. Neytiri had now shown sympathy for me as she geld Kiri in her arms while Tuk was hugging her leg.

Aonung was nowhere to be seen, as he promised his mother, he was back at the fishermen's pods. Neteyam on the other hand, was following behind me as if I was about to run off, then Kiri spoke up-

"They have a-armies larger than what Pandora has" she said.

"We have sent Rheya & her brothers out to warn the other clans many months back, they should be prepared & will be activated once a signal has been given to them" Mr Sully said.

"They've already found her. She's dead, all of them are" Kiri said, silencing the grown men.

Neytiri's eyes widened & shifted directly to Mr Sully in horror. Confused & defeated, it was clear that the war party meetings were all useless considering that they hide many informations from us.

Like the fact that one of the many ships from the sky has already landed on Pandora & now we've accidentally made contact with it too early. Not to mention a 'Destined Hero' tale from the sky by the elderly.

"I heard the elderly women the other day, about a blessing from a god" the unexpected words suddenly left my lips.

Ronal stepped forward, "You shall speak of no such thing!" she said hastily.

"Then why is this tale in the air? it exists doesn't it?! why is everyone refusing to talk to me about it?" I looked at her in frustration.

"Ma'ite (Daughter), not here, please.." Neytiri puts herself in front of Ronal.

"Well is that me? what am I?!" I yelled out.

"The one Eywa has chosen." another old, shaky & raspy voice spoke.

Everyone made way for the elderly woman to enter the pod, bowing their heads as she entered, scanning the room warily with squinted eyes. Tonowari stood up, dusting the seat with his hands before the old woman could sit.

"You, my child, are what they call a 'Goddess of War'" she pointed at me.

My forehead creased & my brows furrowed to that title.

"Goddess of War? that's abit much, isn't it? why am I only hearing about this now? & it can't be me, im just a scientist" I brought my hands to my chest.

"Have you ever found yourself in danger, many times, the sudden rush of the blood through your veins, making you feel the strength of a Thanator as you face your enemy?" she asked with a brow lifted.

"I-i.."

"It is as though you knew how to fight whoever was standing in front of you, even if you fail" she added.

It took me a moment as I thought about it, there were many times where I found myself in danger & miraculaeslly made it out alive. Countless times where I would come close to death's reach, but somehow managed.

But I had always thought it was the Na'Vi's undeniable strength, the trainings, the perfect memory from my many months of studies, research & understanding of how a Na'Vi body works compared to a human.

Even though those escapes from death were simply, simple. I never thought it was something else far larger.

"Yes" I answered.