𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤. 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠

The night ended with Kiri & Tuk dancing together with Mira & the other girls from the village as Neytiri & Mr Sully watched them with bright smiles. I had to pull another distraction by making the girls have a festive dance to avoid the elders from asking about the whereabouts of their princess.

"Have you seen Tsireya? she never misses a dance!" Mira said out loud.

"N-no! I guess she was tired!" I laughed away.

"Oh? tired of being around the forest boy?" Mira poked fun at Lo'ak as he ignored & continued to eat silently across from me.

As the girls continued to dance, Lo'ak stood up-

"Im going to find her!" he said.

"No wait! you can't!" I grabbed him by the wrist.

"What do you mean? why not?" he raised a brow.

"Sh-she's just.."

"She's what? spit it out" he said-

From a distance, an arrow was suddenly shot straight at my direction. Swiftly moving away, the tip of the arrow grazed my arm, causing me to bleed.

"What the fuck?!" Lo'ak yelled out, turning around to search for the archer.

"Everyone take cover! we're under attack!" I yelled out to Mr Sully's direction & stopped the girls from dancing.

More arrows started shooting in mid air from all directions & in between the trees, making everyone scatter & blocking themselves with woven mats & plates. While Lo'ak instantly stood infront of me to protect my belly.

"We need to go Lo'ak! get your sisters!" I tapped his shoulders.

He nodded, running towards the panic stricken girls as they cried out for their brother. As I dodged several arrows, Neytiri wrapped her arm around me, using her body as shield for my protection.

Tonowari howled out to the elders & the mentors to get into position, getting their spears & daggers up to launch at any unfamiliar warriors in sight.

"Get the women & children to safety! be aware of your surroundings!" Mr Sully yelled out to the villagers running pass him.

"Ma'Jake! my bow!" Neytiri reached out as Lo'ak brought both Kiri & Tuk to her.

"Lo'ak! bring Violet with you, the girls will follow your mother! Call Neteyam! Where is that boy?!" Mr Sully yelled at his youngest son.

As dark blue slim figures leaped down from the trees, we soon realised that those were the remaining rogue warriors that escaped from when Neteyam & I left Hometree to sort ourselves out. How the fuck-

"How the fuck did they find us?!" Lo'ak ducked an arrow as he covered my head with his palm.

"I don't know! but we have to leave right now!" I replied as we disappeared into the roots, leaving the elders & mentors to fight for their home.

Pushing through leaves & hopping over animals in the way, we were far from the fire pit & I was getting restless. So I stood behind a tree, slowly lowering myself down against the bark as Lo'ak observed my painful expression.

"Does it.. hurt?" he asked, kneeling infront of me.

"Im f-fine, call N-Neteyam, we need him" I wearily said.

I know deep down that I should fight, this was the real deal, it's not just any combat training anymore where I can dust myself off & restart when I feel like it. But, im pregnant.

"Fuck!" I punched the ground.

"Vi! what's wrong? im trying the get him but its muffled" Lo'ak said in concern.