𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧

The morning was bright & nauseating, its been 2 days ever since the i found out about the pregnancy. Tsireya aided me through the rest of my heat, constantly giving me food & water, bathing me because i was sweating profusely & most importantly, being a sister to me.

Ronal empathised with me. From one mother to about to be another, she knew what to do when i felt the head pains from body sores & flood of emotional weights.

She had her eyes on me at all times, just to make sure that nothing harms the growing bump. Telling me not to carry heavy loads or do anything physical like entering the training grounds.

But i gave Tonowari my word, to be a mentor at the Metkayina. So i had an idea to bestow the role of a the combat trainer to one of the skilled warriors - Mira.

"Good morning Mira, its lovely to see you" i bowed my head.

"Good morning Violet! thank you for giving me this opportunity, i will not let you down!" she said, bowing her head back.

The other warriors arrived soon after, lining up in a single file to meet their trainer for the next few weeks. Part of me was relieved that i didn't have to get into the circle to fight but the other part was missing out on all the fun.

I gave Mira her following duties, watching her train the girls one by one as i sat on a tree bark. The girls here were as fierce as the Omatikaya, but they carried themselves in a graceful & elegant manner towards one another.

None had internal conflict when they sat among each other, everyone was laughing as one & it was a beautiful sight. Tsireya & i got up to return to my pod as soon as it was reaching lunch time, but the girls waved & signalled us to sit with them,

"Reya! Violet! do join us for some fried fish & seaweed" they called out to us.

I smiled & Tsireya interlocked hands with me, walking over to them.

"This is so cute, you're unconsciously holding your belly when you tend to your daily duties" Tsireya whispered with a hint of chuckle.

"Was i doing that..? i don't know i guess i felt the need to protect it" i said.

We sat by Mira & her younger sisters, chatting about how they loved the new techniques & how they'd want to see me in action after i have my baby. The thought of both of that, scared the hell out of me.

"Tell us about your mate Violet! what is his name? is he cute?" Mira asked cheekily.

I could tell that this excited them, they had already told me about their boy crushes & dreams by the time i finished my first fish.

"His name is Neteyam & Oh Eywa he is, charming & muscular that one! he has long gorgeous braided hair for days" i said, trying to fight my smile as it made me miss Neteyam so much.

The girls squealed & giggled to my reaction, curious about how we met, what we would do on dates, if he was a gentleman & if Eywa would bring me back to him again.

"Do you think its a girl or a boy? " one of the sisters curiously asked.

"I.. honestly wouldn't know, but i'd better happy either way" i said.

Would i really be happy though? would Neteyam be happy if he found me pregnant? We haven't spoke about it, i mean because its still early into our relationship & with things being intensed back home. Will we even be good parents?-

"You'd make a wonderful & beautiful mother Violet" Tsireya said as she placed her palm on my hand with a gentle smile.

"You would! we cant wait to see the both of you reunite again!" Mira said.