𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖

I woke up with a heavy feeling on my chest & i knew that i couldn't focus on anything else if this wouldn't go away, so i kept shoving my head in my pillow trying to go back to sleep. I didn't want to be awake with this weight but it wasn't working.

i tried shaking off the feeling while clearing the papers on my desk & shutting off my video log. But it still lingered & i slammed my laptop shut & sat down groaning in frustration.

I wanted to feel the wind my hair again, taste more exotic fruits, learn to climb, to swim. Not stay another minute in this damn dump that us humans created. So i got myself ready & headed straight to the lab to find Norm & the senior scientist.

There was a huge commotion among the other marines & pilots at the dining hall on the way to the lab section, something about "How is he still alive?" but i had no time to ask questions.

I pushed the door open & i stopped. There he was, standing before me the great Jake sully, the ex marine that everyone was raving about ever since i got here. He was so much more taller than Neteyam, his hair was thicker & he had a huge bow in one hand.

He turns to look at me, meeting my gaze. Really i was ready to turn around & make a run for it till he spoke.

"Hello Violet Pierce, you must be the one that my son sneakily brought to the forest." he said as his hand reached out for mine. I was taken aback by his charming voice when he greeted me.

I have to admit, i was very nervous & scared because he knew that his eldest son disobeyed him. But i shook his large callus hands & smiled shyly at him.

"Mr Sully? how did you know that i was in the forest?" i asked nervously as i gripped my clipboard almost breaking it.

He got down on one knee to meet my eyes, "My son came home with a puzzled look & i know that look because i had that when i first met my wife" he smiles at me.

I was stunned by his response & i couldn't meet his eyes after, but he continued.

"My wife was the one who noticed it first. My son talked about you during dinner, told us that my daughters made gifts for you, how Lo'ak respected your presence & was very nice to you. As he was going on & on about you, my boy couldn't stop smiling. Suddenly i wasn't mad anymore."

Hearing that made my stomach turn & i was biting my cheeks, controlling my face to not let out a smile.

"So i knew i had to meet the girl that my son was talking about, you know.. before letting him take you out on future adventures." he said, waiting to see a reaction form on my face.

My brows lifted & Norm was screeching excitedly at the back like someone just asked me to the prom. My mind was empty & i couldn't fathom the fact that THE Jake sully, the crazy ex marine was talking to me about his son when i only knew about him just last night.

"What do you say Violet Pierce? would you like to see the rest of Pandora?" Mr sully asked enthusiastically as he brings my attention back to him, hoping i'd say yes.

"But Mr Sully. I don't know the ways of the Omatikaya, i wont survive a night in the forest" i said almost tearing up & i don't know why that made me feel a little pathetic.

Mr Sully noticed something was wrong with me when my hands were trembling & my clipboard making a cracking noise. He softens up, giving me the warmest smile.

"You have a strong heart Violet, my son Neteyam will teach you." he said handing me a bright flower from his pouch.

My heart skipped a beat upon hearing his name & i took the flower from Mr Sully's hand, it smelled so sweet, like a fresh flower shop but in one single flower. Making me smile a little missing my mom's garden back at home.