𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙩, 𝙜𝙤

"sister.. I knew it was you who holds a special power.

you have to find me.. find us sister" she said.

"Where are you Kiri?.." I asked.

"Beyond a familiar place.. but its not safe for any of us here" she said.

The soft female's voice echoed in my head, repeating the same thing over & over again. My sister, my dearest sister Kiri was speaking to me in an angelic tone. But the ominous feeling of something pulling her away from my fingertips suddenly jerked me awake.

"Kiri!" I gasped, gripping my chest piece for air.

Waking up to the sound of heavy sacks filled with fruits being put down by the corner of my pod. Neytiri was cutting fresh caught fishes while Tuk was beside her, crying over Kiri's absence. Neteyam rushed over to me as if he was waiting for my eyes to open-

"Ma'Vi! you're okay! im here, look!" he said, pulling me to face him.

"She has been moving alot & speaking of Kiri's name" Neytiri looked up at her son, lifeless & expressionless.

"W-what was I saying?" I asked her.

"You were sweating profusely, mouthing 'Kiri' & something about 'What power?'" she replied.

Neteyam knelt beside me, checking my forehead for signs of fever & my eyes for anything out of the ordinary. He knew something about me, they all do, but they refused to answer me. So still, I am left here with nothing to fill my true doubts.

"What am I?.." I mumbled.

"Try to stand up my love, Im taking you somewhere near for fresh air" he said.

Neytiri had not a single worry on her expression even after that. After countless tragedies, the loss of one son & now, a daughter. I would be paranoid if anyone I love steps out into the open for anything now. But deep down I figured that she couldn't show her pain for loss in front of her youngest.

The Neytiri we know, would go a rampage by now. But towards who? she couldn't risk it all with fragile little Tuk in need of her comfort & protection. It hurt deeply to see a mother suffer in silence.

As we walked towards the shore, Tsireya & Rotxo were waiting for us. Aonung was seen in the distant corner with the fishermen, looking at us like he wanted to come along for whatever that we had planned.

"How are you feeling Vi?" Tsireya touched my cheek.

"Im okay, what's going on? why do you all look distraught?" I asked them.

"We might know where Kiri & Rey'ek is" Neteyam suddenly said.

My heart came to sudden stop & the beating resumed, pounding to his blinks. The gasped I let out almost made my eyes well up in tears but I can't starting crying just yet.

"W-where?" I asked ask looked at all of them again.

"Aonung was previously taken to an Island just beyond the Cove of the Ancestors. A solitude island where no Metkayina villager can swim pass unless they are small & slippery enough to go though the thick seaweeds" Rotxo said.

"While you were resting, we circled the perimeter for any clues & we found something strange" Neteyam followed.

"But we have to come from high above to reach that island again" Tsireya said.

"How are we going to do that? we have no ship or-"

"Did you forget my love? we have our ikrans" Neteyam smirked.