𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚

I circled once more to get a better look at the perimeter, checking to see if they would attack on sight. The people crowd by the shore area, looking over each other's shoulders as i land unsteadily with my ikran.

Murmurs among the people spread to the village, making the clan leader Tonowari & his wife Ronal to come forward. I remember hearing about them on one of Mr Sully's late night stories to Tuk, how the clans in Pandora including the reef people knew about the Toruk Makto's reign.

The oceanic Na'vis are called, Metk- Metkayina? if so, then i must be on the eastern sea.

I was taken aback by the creatures they rode on, then the people parted ways for their leaders to take a better look at me.

They had thicker tails, light turquoise skin compared to the traditional blue & ripple-like stripes like the Terran sharks. They have a second set of eyelids like reptiles, i also noticed they used materials from the sea for almost everything around here.

My curiosity sparked, the outlook is different here compared to the forest people.

Ronal the Tsahik of Awa'atlu, had an intense look on her face as she scanned my body infront of the people. It seemed that they only trusted her judgement on any newcomers to the reefs, but she was still terrifying just by the look in her eyes.

Tonowari on the other hand, had a pleasant smile. His children lined up next to him in a orderly manner like they were trained to do so for the longest time when greeting guests. I lifted my chin up & exhaled, looking around to find a friendly face around the people as they waited for me to speak up,

I hid my face from the clan, fearful about the judgement & the obvious murmurs. I should be used to it by now from the amount of distaste feedback about myself back at the forest, but i had the Olo'eyktan & his family by my side.

This was a whole new assembly & i was alone.

"I-I am from the forest far away, i got lost.. & i seek refuge" i said, fiddling with my loincloth. It truly felt like i was on trial.

"Your skills will mean nothing here" Ronal said out loud as she circled around me.

"Please, i will learn your ways till i figure a way back home" i said, turning to Tonowari as what seems like his eldest son beside him, giving me a smug look.

Ronal grabbed my tail, she then lifted my hands to show the people that i wasnt a true Na'vi, that i had demon blood in me. Showing her clan that im not fit to be one with them.

Demon in a false body they said.

It took alot of convincing with the 2 clean leaders but Tonowari had the same look that Mr Sully gave when he asked me to a mentor. He nodded his head & his wife sighed, looking defeated from the silent communication they had with their eyes.

"This girl will stay with us, treat her as our sister. She does not know the sea, so she will be like a baby taking her first breath. Teach her our ways so that she does not suffer the shame of being useless" Tonowari announced to his clan.

Ouch.

But alright this is fine, it'll be like the forest again & i'll adapt. This time, with a little splash. &.. without my Neteyam.

As i thanked the leader Tonowari with a slight bow, he turned to face his children next to him "My son Aonung and daughter Tsireya will show you what to do" he said.

Making the son dismay from his father's words, i could tell that he had better things to do than to teach a 'weakling' newcomer. But i was fine without his help anyways, the daughter Tsireya on the other hand looked eager to pull my hand away from the crowd.